Thread: Dune
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 09:58 AM

Watching all the reveals over the past 9 to 12 months or more, the cast disclosures and interviews and this trailer, I believe this will be the best and most encompassing attempt at DUNE ever, compared to the original and the SciFi channel series. Quite probably the best yet IMHO.

The castings for each character seems spot on to the great work's characters for everyone named or shown thus far.

The big mystery that remains is who will be Feyd Rautha. It will also be exciting to see how they show the Spacing Guild and if they show the Navigators in movie #1..

And casting Zendaya as Chani gets a HELL YEAH! Sean Young was a very weak choice in the original movie.
Legacy Audio VALOR with Wavelet V2, Legacy i.V4 ULTRA 4ch amp, HDPlex 300W LPSU, RevAudio Labs Passage Cryo-silver DC Umbilical,Ghent Audio DC Umbilical, Esoteric Grandioso P1 & D1s, Cybershaft Premium Ltd Type2 OP21A 10 MHz Clock, Esoteric C-02X Preamp, SHUNYATA TRITON v3, TYPHON QR & ALTAIRA SG hub & cables, AfterBurner8 duplexes, CSP Inc Q4B, S2B IEC support plates, Shunyata OMEGA CLOCK-50s, AQ Firebird 48 HDMIs, Elrod Master Series Diamond & Masters Series Statement Gold Power cords, Elrod Statement Gold XLRs, Diamond XLRs & Master Diamond XLRs, Shunyata OMEGA QR-s power cable, Shunyata Anaconda Z-tron XLR, Elrod Statement Gold speaker cables, Adona AV45CS3, AV45CS2 & AV45CS1 and Multi-Element platforms, Composite Audio CF-2010, HRS DPX Damping Plates, Stillpoints Ultra SS w/Ultra Bases

Audio/Rip Travel Setup: Apple MacBook Pro 15 2019, 6-core i9, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Audirvana+ v3, iTunes, REW for MacOS, dbPowerAmp, DVD Audio Extractor

Last edited by SCAudiophile; 09-16-2021 at 03:46 PM.