View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 05:37 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Listening to some of our favorite female vocals. This includes, but not limited to Sinne Eeg, Diana Krall, Jacintha, Carly Simon, Carole King, Elaine Elias, Emilie-Claire Barlow, Nina Simone, Jane Monheit and many others.

If I could only have one genre of music female vocals would be it. And that’s even more certain after hearing them on the MTRX2s.

There’s a euphoric sound with these EMM mono amps. There’s excellent control and projection. You can hear the full range of their angelic voices. I know of no other way to describe it but on some tracks (cf. Sinne Eeg, The Best I Ever Had) voices just keep going and going. There’s just layer upon layer that seems to linger in the air. It’s beautiful, musical, rich, and captivating.

Whether it’s soprano, mezzo soprano, or contralto it’s marvelous. Every note becomes more precious! These amps are built for any kind of music from classical to jazz to rock. There’s excellent definition, gentleness, and warmth. You get the feeling of transcendence on many songs … The edges of the vocals are crisp/sharp but remain gentle and musical.

I can’t fully describe how clean these apps sound. If you want clarity these are your amps.

I’m really enjoying these amps.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.