View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 11:15 PM
♫ Now playing... ♫

Dan,
Thanks for the excellent review of the Yggdrasil. The Yggdrasil is a uniquely designed and obviously well executed DAC. When I ordered my Tannoy Canterbury GR's, my dealer and I talked at length several times about my current setup, listening preferences and how my view of listening to music would change as soon as the Canterbury's were in my room. During one of our conversations, he told me to ignore what the audio overlords are telling everyone is the best DAC and just order a Yggy. He then proceeded to rattle off a list of the top, high-dollar DACs he had owned but said he enjoyed music more with the Yggy than any of them. He was spot on about the Canterbury's. Reading your review makes me think he was spot on about the Yggy as well.

I work with more than 100 editors and former journalists from some of the top media companies in the county. Your writing skills and ability to put thoughts into words is right up there with the best of them. "Yggdrasil" will soon be appearing more frequently in AA signatures.
McIntosh MX150, C2300, MC601 (5), MC207, MCD12000, MR88, MPC1500, LB100, MCLK12. Anthem AVM 90. Lumin U1. Bluesound Node. Oppo 205. Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, CWM8.3D, CCM7.5 S2. SVS SB16-Ultra (4). Shunyata. Wireworld. Transparent. GIK.

Last edited by tweet; 01-17-2018 at 11:18 PM.