View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 08:24 AM

I have sat for hours and listened via Aurender, vinyl and CD, and it's amazing what good it sounds. Not much different, but more of all, I'd say.

My 800D which are now stationed in the cottage and I hope they will play as good as they did in this house, I need a little just enough to tweak it a bit.
Yes, I had the opportunity to avoid selling these for no money at all so I decided to keep them and I think it was a wise decision. I have for many years been the B & W loyal and thinks I should continue with it in this form.

Here is a bad photo from my mobile
I have sat for hours and listened via Aurender, vinyl and CD, and it's amazing what good it sounds. Not much different, but more of all, I'd say.

My 800D which are now stationed in the cottage and I hope they will play as good as they did in this house, I need a little just enough to tweak it a bit.
Yes, I had the opportunity to avoid selling these for no money at all so I decided to keep them and I think it was a wise decision. I have for many years been the B & W loyal and thinks I should continue with it in this form.

/ byZan