View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeN View Post
... I have at least two playlists over 400 songs and many others over 300, 200, and 100 songs each ... I haven't had any issues with displaying or playing them. I'm playing one of the 400 song ones now.
I hope you get this resolved.
Thanks, Joe! I appreciate the info.
My issue remains unresolved. Aurender suggested I clear the streamer's cache, but that didn't help. Ari at Aurender then said the issue is caused because some of the files had moved. But they haven't been moved and will play directly from the library. The only issue is when I try to load a playlist.

I have since completely restored the Aurender to factory state, reloaded and updated its software, and reloaded the music files and playlists. The problem remains.

I know that Aurender has an exceptional record for customer service but, frankly, I am very underwhelmed. I plan to submit another support ticket, but don't have much confidence in these guys. The underlying problem isn't so much the hardware or the software, but that the company doesn't seem to care. And one thing I learned l-o-n-g ago about conflict resolution: You can't make people care. It's futile.

I'm very pleased with the audio quality and interface of the N100H but - so far - that's about it. If the issue can't be resolved after three tries it's likely I'll part company with Aurender. I'm sure neither of us will miss the other.

Of course, I will update the forum regarding the ultimate outcome (or remedy) for this problem.
Primary sources: VPI TNT III/SDS turntable, SME-V arm; Bryston BDP-3 digital player; Bryston BDA-3 DAC; McIntosh MVP-881 disc player; McIntosh MR-80 tuner. Preamplifier Audio Research Ref 5SE; Audio Research Ref Phono 2SE; Moon 430 HA. Amplifiers Conrad Johnson Premier 1B; Audio Research D-300; Bryston 4B. Speakers Infinity IRS Beta. Recorders Tandberg TD20A; Crown SX-822; Nakamichi 670ZX; Alesis Masterlink ML-9600. Power Tice Power Block/Titan (x2); McIntosh MPC1500; API Ultra II-20; multiple 20A derated dedicated lines.