View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:40 AM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

That's unusual as I have at least two playlists over 400 songs and many others over 300, 200, and 100 songs each.

Since, I have bad eyes what I did from the beginning was save my Qobuz playlists on my regular computer (large screen) to the Qobuz website. Then when I signed into Aurender/Qobuz they were there. I've added / saved them all to Aurender library (on iPad press down on playlist and select add to my library). I haven't had any issues with displaying or playing them. I'm playing one of the 400 song ones now.

I hope you get this resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
The Aurender N100H is my first real audio streamer which - by a simple twist of fate - I bought back in January just before the pandemic and isolation set in. I'm very happy with it.

One issue I'm having is with large playlists. Playlists within Aurender that contain more than 100 tracks or so do not reliably load. Instead, just a few dozen tracks will typically load. But it's erratic: Sometimes the whole playlist will load (hundreds of tracks), but not often.

I've sent a support request into Aurender about the problem, and they've answered back and are working on it. In the interim, however, I thought I'd ask here if others are having this same issue and, if so, if you found a remedy.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.