View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 04:16 AM

Default Disney Moving Physical Media Out of Australia

As many of you may have heard, Disney is moving out of the Australian physical media market. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3 will be the last Disney release on disc. Unfortunately Disney seems to own many of the big film studios so whether I'm looking forward to the next 4K release of Indiana Jones, True Lies or Aliens, these will not be available in Australia. I am more than happy to purchase overseas!

I'd be devastated if I could no longer collect my movies to keep on physical media. Please help!

Could anyone recommend a good retailer in the USA who ship internationally? I've been burnt at Amazon a few times with fake discs, so I'm reluctant to shop there, unless anyone can recommend a genuine store. Any recommendations with an easy to navigate website would be appreciated.
Trevor's Home Theatre: McIntosh MX121, McIntosh MC601, McIntosh MC207, McIntosh MLD7020, OPPO BDP95, JVC DLA950, Stewert Screen Studio Tek 130G3, B&W 802D2, B&W HTM2D2, B&W DS8, Klipsch KL 525, Velodyne DD15, WireWorld & IsoTek Cables