View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 07:15 PM

Default Watch or TuneTot as center channel

I have Sasha 2's as my main left and right speakers in a dual purpose A/V and music setup. I'm looking to upgrade the center channel speaker and would like to stay with Wilson's. Obvious first choice is the Watch Center 3 speaker, except for two issues (besides the cost): First is that it's massive. Although only 20 inches wide, it's quite tall, quite deep and very heavy. Also, the Watch Center 3 was released in 2011 - long before the current products overseen by Daryl Wilson after the death of his father. I asked my dealer, and the TuneTot can be purchased individually. While its height is still a bit taller than the Watch, its size is much more attractive for my setup, and of course it's a much newer product. The cost is a bit more than half a pair of TuneTots, probably around $2K less than the Watch Center.

Looking for thoughts on the two - and specifically others' experiences with either or both used for center channel duties for movies (and perhaps ATMOS or multi-channel music). Any insight would be much appreciated.