View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeoz View Post
Hi Giancarlo I notice you live in the UK...(so do I) What's your budget ?

I bought secondhand Sophia 2 last year for £5,500. Sophia 3 will cost far more - say £8-9k.

W/P 7 tend to sell for around £7.5k. WP8 up to £10k. I saw Sasha I for sale last year for £14k but you might pick up them up closer to £12k as the Sasha II is out now.

I would think about what you can afford as there are big differences in cost.

By the way I love my Sophia 2 and would highly recommend them. No question the speakers get better as you go up the range - I would love the Sasha II (one day )
Hi Mike,

Yes I am in the UK and not so far from you as I am in Kent as I see you are in Surrey so not a million miles away

I have been looking around long and hard at all the different prices not just in the UK but also in europe which I am not discounting as I do not mind the hassle if they are worth it

The Sophia Speakers are beautiful too, but then again all the Wilson range is as far as I am concerned sonically, very impressed by these speakers from the different combinations that I have heard so far, very impressed and it has taken my level of expectations up to another bar which I was not expecting