View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRO View Post
Thinking back on our trip to Peru 21 years ago!

Nanc and I did the 4 day hike from outside Cusco along the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu. We both carried full packs (plus my huge camera bag) the entire way.
Not sure I could do that today with full packs.
The last night, we left our campsite at 2:00am and hike with headlamps through the jungle just in time to arrive at Machu Pichu at dawn's light!

One of our most memorable trips!

Wonderful pictures! I was just there myself. Keep the pictures coming. You will love Namibia, and I can't wait to see those pictures.

Home Main System:
Magnepan 20.7, Pass Labs XA 100.5, Audio Research Reference 6, Esoteric P-03, D-03, G0-Rb, DV-60, Clearaudio Innovation & Tangent arm, VPI HW19 MK4 & ET 2.5 arm, Mark Levinson 37, Aesthetix Rhea Signature, Magnum Dynalab Etude, Kiseki PHS, Sumiko Palos Santos Presentation,Wireworld, Crystal Absolute Dream, Shunyata, Acoustic Zen, and Stealth cables

Other
Avalon Arcus, Snell Type AIII, Tympani IV, Green Mountain Europa, Martin Logan CLS, Tympani 1D, Counterpoint, GAS, Yamaha, Levinson, Perreaux, Proceed, Theta, Linn, and other collectibles, including 60 different headphones and 30+ headphone amps, over 60 cartridges, and too many cables, stands, and tweaks to list.