Thread: New MDA200 DAC
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 02:40 PM

I am interested in the MC3500. I love the musical experience tubes provide, but I also enjoy the power and clarity that McIntosh's quad-balanced designs offer.

If my memory is correct, you have both in the system, where you can switch back to the MC1.25s if you wish.

Have you switched back to the MC1.25s for fun, or are you so pleased with the power the MC3500 offers that you feel you do not have to?

I ask because my current system is doing double duty with movies, and the MC75 does have the muscle for the sound levels I like to hit.

To get back on track, I see where the MCD12000 makes sense with the C12000 system.

Tube System: PS Audio Dectet - McIntosh MR88 - Innous ZenMini - Chord Qutest - WireWorld Eclipse 8 Cables - McIntosh C22V & MC275 - Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor - Stillpoints & IsoAcoustics Gaia III