View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 755a View Post
That's fantastic! It took a long time for me to fully break in my A23 755a speakers. I bought them with out ever hearing them - leap of faith! I absolutely love them. I look forward to see photos sometime.
I am sure you asked yourself if you have a made a right decision in your choice of speakers purchase. My thought process is such that this should be my final speaker and the choice is clear, it' s got to be high efficiency and tube friendly. The 753 is something that I have always been intrigued with. The latour are too big and too expensive
The petite too tall, did not consider the 604, wonder why? Perhaps it's because the size of the 753 is all I can accommodate, the 15 inch woofers is a plus point. With the space constraints, I know that the speakers have to be placed near the back walls so a sealed design seems like the best bet. Near field listening seems to be working out too. Hope this can help those decide that the 753 is indeed a solution for those who want Shindo speakers but size and space is an issue.