View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelberger1 View Post
So,after reading the posts,I would appreciate an opinion/guidance.
I am happy with my system which is composed of Avant-garde duos, a lampi dac and a set amp.
To me it is a dynamic, live sound but always looking for more, I want to replace my main outlet.
My present one is an old Synergistic teslaplex
I am between a fully burned in GTX-R NCF with base and cover plate and the CopperCONN
I am concerned that the GTX might open up the HF too much and lead to fatigue
Since neither are returnable, opinion on which to start with?
FWIW I know both system and ear dependent
Thx
Joel
Hi Joel,

In my experience and as also stated by Puma Cat (Stephen), the CopperCONN is dead neutral, in a very positive way. It's well balanced and coherent with regard to the presentation of the music; it doesn't overdo anything and as I said in my review, it was like looking thru a clean window after installing these outlets. For my part, it has been the most obvious and significant upgrade I have made in my system. YMMV though.

I am sensible to HF myself and I didn't experience any fatigue after the installation of these outlets. Everything my system was doing fine went just better in every way. If you decide to go with these outlets and happen to not like them, let me know as I will most likely buy them. I still need 2 more to reconfigure my system. That's how I like them :-)