View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanson View Post
My dealer told me this week that my SbXs will be shipped later this month. I chose a standard color, and when I asked about also ordering the special diodes my dealer said they would not be a cost effective purchase. As I've "forgotten" about my purchase (it's been 4 months since I placed my order) I'm not getting my hopes up or "counting the days". I'm in NY; I think the delivery time could be a week or so. Then I have to wait for the good graces of my dealer to schedule a time for them to bring them over. As those who follow the company know, Wilson has been backlogged with orders for the current line up (and also introduced the Loke during the past few months along with the XVX Season variants) plus has new model updates underway (trickle down benefits). I will update my experience later.
Excited for you Hanson! Note from my signature that I have Isoacoustic Gaia's on my TuneTots (on Wilson stands), and let's call my set up one step down from yours in the same family. I would guess that the TuneTots would be less impacted by isolation than SabrinaX and that the Gaias are a bit less good that the Wilson Diodes.

I bought the Gaia's only because I thought my wife would freak if she took a close look at the spikes' proximity to "her" wood floor. But I was stunned by the improvement in sound. I'd buy the Diodes or Gaias