View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 04:29 PM

Hello Puma Cat,

For almost one year I saved to get an Everest, and I get it one week ago. I am really happy. Not subtle upgrade indeed.

I prefered the ARC Ref 160M also plugged in the Everest, not in the wall, I get more PRAT the accuracy of all the dinamics and transients is much better like that, providing an even more musicality.

My question today is about grounding. I’m not yet in the Altair project… I will get there in one year probably.

But I would like to know if it is worth to link the EtherRegen to the proper ground Everest pole?

My digital system is composed by a s7i Wadia DAC/CD, the fibre converter , the Etherregen and a Nekleus+ Roon Streamer. As far I understood reading all the advices here, the ER is the most important to ground through the Everest. Am I right?

Is it worth to link the fibre converter , Nucleus and Wadia DAC which have not ground termoinal so I should grab theirs chassis directly
Wilson Audio DAW, ARC Ref6, Ref3 Ph, ARC 160M, Wadia s7i, Nucleus+ Roon (Hypsos), Bergman Magne TT (LPS) / Lyra Delos. TA Opus g5 SC and IC, K Select Ag phono Cables, Shunyata Everest T8000 w/SR XC, Shunyata Sigma XC and NR PCs, FT-SWS outlets, Shunyata Sigma USB and Omega Ethernet, EtherRegen switch and Optical converter w/ lps, QNAP NAS w/ 120W lps. Emporium/Pagode Finite Element Racks, Herbies Rings, Sort Kones DC/TC, Ceraball, N. Gritty.

Last edited by RRibeiro; 03-09-2024 at 04:32 PM.