View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 12:23 PM
George

I have several high end head amps and headphones: Audeze, Beyerdynamic T1, Focal Utopia on the way and others. I used Ultrasone Edition 8 for a couple years for travel. But ultimately I use Bose Quietcomfort 35. I traveled a couple weeks a month, China, Japan, Europe, Mexico... The Bose are not accurate, but are incredible pleasing, enjoyable to listen to. It is a completely different take on sound. I would sometimes just turn on the noise canceling with no input. I never would be in a plane in the air without them on. Planes are horribly noisy, these take care of that... end of the discomfort. Also, no wires... what a blessing. Daydreaming out a hotel window, they are great. I have audiophile headphones and system for home... but never am without the 35’s when traveling... also think iPad in room to watch movies.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.