View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 08:02 AM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexorca View Post
On top of that she got breast cancer. Some things are not possible to control, but the things she can do and control to beat this cancer, she is doing 100%. I think at least some part of here status today is due to that. Exercise, rest, thinking about what to eat and having fun. Trying to have a healthy life stile without overdo it.

I take nothing for granted. I don't try to plan to many years ahead. We do things together that we want to do and we don't wait for it. Of course in a balanced way I think.

So right now we are good and we are enjoying the present.
/Carl
From one cancer survivor to another to another (my surgery was Jan '19 - clear since & next test is Dec), best of luck to your wife.
One foot in front of the other and carry on. Enjoy life and make the best of what you've got.
And, very nice system.
Canton Reference 9 Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 & MR88 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B, ST-J75 & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 10-31-2020 at 08:06 AM. Reason: typo