View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio bill View Post
With all due respect it seems as though you're completely misunderstanding my comments, so please don't attribute any such snobbery to me. To clarify my post I never questioned the ability of any watchmakers regardless of their nationality, but rather only raised doubt to ERA's own claims that their watch is made by the same watchmakers as the major brands (which happen to be Swiss). The free market will determine their ultimate success or failure, to each their own.
Bill, perhaps there is more truth to their statement than what it sounds like initially. Certainly they don't mean that the Swiss watchmakers are moonlighting for them but I can certainly understand what they are saying when they say that same watchmakers are making their watches. When one goes to a hospital at night these days, who reads the cat scans and MRI? Doctors from other countries since our radiologists are sound asleep at those hours. Does that necessarily indicate that your cat scan or mri was read wrong? Can we not trust the radiologists from other countries to be just as skilled and knowledgeable? Can one not say your CT was read by "the same radiologist from India as the US radiologist?

Last edited by PHC1; 10-15-2018 at 07:48 PM.