View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Pete View Post
Howard....what Dan said, plus one. Really beautiful. These are also the first really good, full size photos of your room I've seen, and there is one additional photo there that helps put your room in perspective to the rest of the home. It is spectacular indeed.

These traps are very nice. I've always considered my room to not be a good candidate for ceiling traps, mainly due to the the popcorn finish on the ceiling, and the fact that there are quite a few eyeball lights in my ceiling that accent the system and some of the artwork in the room. Although I have quite a bit of acoustic treatment on the walls behind and around the system, I can't help but figure I'd benefit from some sort of ceoiling traps. Maybe I need to re-think my conclusions about not being able to do this, somehow.

Your room and system is to die for, Howard!

Pete
Thanks Pete and Dan and everyone. I am contacting Ivan to order more of them tomorrow because I am so pleased with the results. Buddy (Audio 1) was here last night and quite impressed with the improvements resulting from the Bass Traps and the Cinema Panels.
Howard