View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 03:54 PM

I spent the last several hours experimenting and learning just how effective these Tube Traps really are. RANDY IS RIGHT ON!!!!

Initially, there were some things I really liked and others I had questions about. I talked again with Mike - these guys at ASC are great - and he gave me a plan of attack to adjust them to my particular environment. You know these babies work when rotating the top and/or the bottoms, changes the listening quality and environment. Because my speakers are almost 7' tall, line array and located in an alcove, experimentation was the best way to find a solution and, I did. My soundstage, bass detail and mid-range sweetness is better than ever. It is the soundstage which is most dramatic as well as instrument isolation and individuality in the overall sound presentation.
I have 8 Cinema Panels (Tri-Panels) 1'x4' coming shortly (Mike, I said shortly) that I will be installing on the ceiling. The tube traps are very light, easy to handle and set up. I highly recommend them.
Howard
My Pics are at Post #5