View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 07:27 PM
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
Happy Birthday Glenn! My B-day is in a couple weeks on the 24th. Our local market has been carrying this type of beef for a couple of months now and I wanted to give it a dry run tonight. If it's as good as I'm hoping I'll buy more to grill on Christmas Eve along with some nice lobster tails that I've been holding on to in the freezer.

We'll be enjoying the meal with a NV French Sparkling Brut Rose from the Loire valley. It drinks just as good as the more expensive champagne's from Epernay and Reims but at a fraction of the cost.

I'll get some pics together tonight.
Thank you and Happy Birthday to you, as well.

Indeed, we will also be opening a bottle Cremant D'Alsace (Champagne, just from Alsace and not from the Champagne region) to go with the opening act of our dinner (likely a cheese plate with fruit & nuts) before we get serious with the Zin.

Enjoy your meal.
Clearaudio SM Pro Focal Bathys JLA 10" Dominion Kuzma Stabi S w/MC & MM Magnepan 1,7i McIntosh MA8950 Oppo 203 Roon Nucleus Rose Hifi RS150B Shunyata Gemini-4 Sony ST-A6B, TA-F6B & PS-X75 Sorane SA1.2 & TA-1L Stillpoints LP1v2 WW Pt, Au & Ag

Last edited by Formerly YB-2; 12-09-2021 at 10:03 PM.