View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 04:36 AM

It has happened to me as well, but from a different situation. Last year I was able to
get a great pair of well cared Audeze LCD-4s. After spending more time with them,
I have been enjoying a lot my music. Even so-so recordings come decent and for sure,
great ones are just unbelievable sounding.

Nowadays, the system is just used while watching movies which is alright, but the
two channel listening has taken a step back. Another little annoyance is that my
preamp is developing a 1db discrepancy between the right and the left channels
which affect the balance more than I didn't want to accept. It is noticeable and
at times distracting. I need to look into that at some point.

The last reason that I can attribute is the pandemia; while I enjoy that the whole
family is together, with my daughters large set of online regular and extra classes,
it restricts my chances of "awaking" the system, so I end up gladly with my newly cans.
Main: Mc C2200 (Telefunkens) and MC207, Spectral DMA-180, Marantz AV8805A, JL Audio CR-1 and SAv2, Sony ST-SA5ES, TC-KA3ES and MDS-JA50ES, Oppo UDP-205 and BDP-103D, Bryson BDA-3, Magnum Dynalab FM Signal Sleuth, Remedy, PS Audio P12, Pioneer DT-555,
Samsung 65" QLED TV 8K, JBL 4311B, M&K MX125II on Ultra SS Stillpoints, B&W HTM2D2, CCM7.3 S2, CCM683
Office: Sony TA-F700ES (Mod), MDS-JA50ES (Mod) and SEQ-333ES, Accuphase T-107B, Bryston BDA-3, BHA-1 and BUC-1, Audeze LCD-4, Linn Tukan, REL T7 on Ultra SS Stillpoints, PC Server (16 TB)

Mobile:Audison bit One Virtuoso HD, bit Play HD, Amps and speakers.