View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
Sweet! The Amish do some lovely wordworking and I've found they are very nice people, too.

Just out of curiosity, when you refer to your audio "forseeable future," just how far into your audio future can you see? I'd like to believe that I can see at least a year into that future, but I'd only be fooling myself.
I was discussing that very subject this morning with ‘Stasche, my GF’s cat. After I rambled on about power cords, isolation components, interconnects and such he just developed this glassey-eyed stare...kinda how I look after a long night of discovering new songs, and things in songs I’ve never heard before.

There are things about my system I’d like to change, but I’m only gonna get a marginal improvement from a mega outlay, and even I have my limits. Plus, there is a 12 string guitar I covet, and I just gotta have a new Nikon 500mm lens. Time to indulge the other hobbies...

In that vein, I’ve been accused of being self-indulgently decadent. I don’t believe that, I’m more decadently self-indulgent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 558E1A51-9566-4272-B093-6FF9E5953A36.jpeg (2.01 MB, 90 views)