View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 11:47 PM

They think crackling sound is fine.

Quote:
Thanks for your inquiry. Regarding the sound you mentioned: since air is trapped between your head and the ear cup it creates a pressure zone, and as the headphones shift with movement you may hear a slight crinkling sound from the diaphragm. This is a normal occurrence with planar magnetic drivers and is nothing to be concerned about, it's the sound of the thin diaphragm moving back and forth with the changes in air pressure.

Sometimes as the driver film stretches slightly with age, the sound can become more apparent, and sometimes it may also lessen again. This is mostly influenced by factors in your environment (such as temperature and humidity), and we don't have much control over whether or not this occurs.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require additional assistance.

Best Regards
And when I asked about why this is in the left ear instead of the right....
Quote:
The issue is randomly occurring and can manifest to varying degrees, and I couldn't say what exactly is causing it to appear in the left ear rather than your right. If the sound is presenting an impairment to the overall sound quality, you could send your headphones in to us for inspection. If the inspection reveals the problem to be outside of our spec, we could look into replacing the drivers for you. In order to look into that option for you, I would need the following information: