AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Hometown Section (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=153)
-   -   PNW Aficionados - Calling All Hands (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=25157)

Yamaki 02-01-2014 10:15 PM

PNW Aficionados - Calling All Hands

I'd like to offer all PNW (Pacific Northwest) Aficionados the opportunity to meet one another and share our common interest, the love of music and audio gear. Of course, telling big fish stories about our gear will be considered de rigueur for those who attend. :D

At this time, I'd just like a show of hands of those who may be interested in attending infrequent gatherings in and around the Portland, Oregon metro area.

I do have a commitment from a local audio shop owner who has offered up his store for an after hours gathering that we may want to take advantage of after our initial gathering.

So, to kick this off if you are interested, please PM me with a phone number and your email address. I'll be in touch with all who respond by email with more info on our inaugural PNW regional get together!

And, for any Aficionados out there who may find themselves passing through our neck of the woods from other areas, please don't hesitate to let me know. We can gather and have some fun while you are here.

The door is open to all!

<hint hint hint tweet>

Masterlu 02-02-2014 12:47 AM

Michael... Great Invitation! :ok:

tweet 02-02-2014 12:49 AM

Michael... Thanks for the invitation. :) I'll be in touch.

cma29 02-02-2014 12:51 AM

Great idea. I wish I lived near Portland to attend.

Is the dealer located in the Pearl District? Nice area.

Sent from my iPhone using A.Aficionado

Yamaki 02-02-2014 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 576395)
Michael... Great Invitation! :ok:

Ivan... We should have some great fun with this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tweet (Post 576396)
Michael... Thanks for the invitation. :) I'll be in touch.

Terry... Looking forward to it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cma29 (Post 576397)
Great idea. I wish I lived near Portland to attend.

Is the dealer located in the Pearl District? Nice area.

Carlos... We'd love to have you! Yes, the dealer is located in the Pearl. John (Pider) and a few other folks, including myself, have all helped that shop with their inventory reduction. :yes:

Thanks for the comments, guys. I hope we can make it happen!

Antonmb 02-02-2014 12:49 PM

Michael, thanks for the invitation. I'm about 6 hour drive (in the foothills up by the Canadian border) but if I can find the time when the time comes I'd love to drop down. I haven't been in Portland for a couple of years, since the last time my wife and I needed a Trailblazers fix, so a Portland visit would be nice, it's such a beautiful city.

Yamaki 02-02-2014 01:42 PM

Tony,

The door is always open. If you can PM me your contact info I'll add you to my email distribution list!