AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   DeVore Fidelity (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   New DeVore Fidelity Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=25599)

Loop4fun 03-13-2014 01:00 AM

Hey John! Welcome!

NeilNZ 03-13-2014 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva (Post 589186)
I'm struggling to understand why we have a DeVore Fidelity forum over a Vitus Audio forum. I've never even heard of that brand before! :no:

Who are Vitus Audio? Never heard of them...;)

Welcome John :)

Bodhisattva 03-13-2014 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeFgibbon (Post 589190)
Now you're heard of it! ( ;)

Passionate views are part and parcel of this disease we call "audiophilia". Welcome onboard John :cheers:

NOLG4EVR 03-13-2014 02:04 AM

Quote:

I'm struggling to understand why we have a DeVore Fidelity forum over a Vitus Audio forum. I've never even heard of that brand before! :no:

Vitus???

Jerome W 03-13-2014 04:40 AM

Quote:

David,

This post does not seem very delicate to me. You're free to ask Ivan to open a Vitus Audio forum. But here is not the place to do it imho.

Jerome W 03-13-2014 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 589163)
DeFgibbon... Welcome! :wave:

+1 !

John, it was about time to have you here. :banana:
Wishing you lots of pleasure on AA !

bachrocks 03-13-2014 05:04 AM

Thank you Ivan.

When I became interested in Shindo, I started searching for efficient speakers and the name DeVore came up again and again and again. After a little research, I thought they were definitely worth checking out. Now, we can easily "study" these in their own special forum.

And welcome to AA John. Having a representative--head ape, actually--of DeVore as a member is a real treat.

Bodhisattva 03-13-2014 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerome W (Post 589262)
David,

This post does not seem very delicate to me. You're free to ask Ivan to open a Vitus Audio forum. But here is not the place to do it imho.

Jerome, yes in retrospect perhaps this was not the opportune place or time to express that view. That being said, I already posted a comment earlier to welcome John.

dirtbag 03-14-2014 10:22 PM

Jerome,
You have a way of rubbing people the wrong way.
Sometimes it's best to say nothing.

Just food for thought!:D

NOLG4EVR 03-14-2014 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtbag (Post 589684)
Jerome, You have a way of rubbing people the wrong way. Sometimes it's best to say nothing. Just food for thought!:D

You are probably correct but in this instance I think his post is valid. It was not only rude but disrespectful to question whether this respected manufacturer deserved a dedicated forum, in his own ALREADY DEDICATED forum was uncalled for. Let him speak his opinions in the proper place and way. This is supposed to be the friendly forum. Most often it is, sometimes not.