AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Automobiles (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=16494)

Masterlu 10-11-2012 12:46 AM

Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe

Well today started out like any other day, relaxing morning, fresh coffee, check my emails.

Then I get the Magic call from my Ferrari dealer, they accepted my offer on a brand new 2012 Red/Tan Ferrari 458 Coupe. The car is loaded with every option I could ever want, even a few more.

Since I leave for RMAF tomorrow, all I could do was wire them some money. I will take delivery next week sometime.

I'll be sure to post plenty of pics; it really is a great looking specimen.

Exterior: Rosso Corsa
Interior: Beige w/Leather Seat Trim

Loaded with full carbon fiber including Carbon Fiber driver zone with LED's Carbon Fiber upper tunnel Carbon Fiber dash inserts, Carbon Fiber console, Suspension lifter, Rear view camera, HiFi premium sound system, AFS lighting system, Daytona sport seats, Alcantara headliner, Red brake calipers, Cruise control, Scuderia shields, Front and rear park sensors, Yellow tach, Rear leather shelf and more.

I'm pretty excited to bring it home.

PHC1 10-11-2012 12:50 AM

Congrats Ivan! What an exciting day! Sounds like it is optioned out exactly the way you imagined it. You are going to love driving it. :thumbsup: You really should enjoy it and put miles on it! :yes:

Masterlu 10-11-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 376956)
Congrats Ivan! What an exciting day! Sounds like it is optioned out exactly the way you imagined it. You are going to love driving it. :thumbsup: You really should enjoy it and put miles on it! :yes:

Thanks Serge... I had to promise Donna I would actually drive this one! :burnin:

I'm keeping my F430 too... :stars:

PHC1 10-11-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 376958)
Thanks Serge... I had to promise Donna I would actually drive this one! :burnin:

I'm keeping my F430 too... :stars:

Did you trade out of the Gallardo? :tears: I'm sure it is difficult to part with the F430, it is such a great car! I'll be curious if you do keep both in the long term though since the 458 as you will soon discover is more like a formula 1 car and is quite a bit more advanced over the F430.

Masterlu 10-11-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 376966)
Did you trade out of the Gallardo? :tears: I'm sure it is difficult to part with the F430, it is such a great car! I'll be curious if you do keep both in the long term though since the 458 as you will soon discover is more like a formula 1 car and is quite a bit more advanced over the F430.

The Porsche 997TT drew the short straw. We still have Donna's new Porsche and it's a Cab.

I absolutely still love my 430; no matter how much better the 458 is, I still have a soft spot for it. :hug:

PHC1 10-11-2012 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 376969)
The Porsche 997TT drew the short straw. We still have Donna's new Porsche and it's a Cab.

I absolutely still love my 430; no matter how much better the 458 is, I still have a soft spot for it. :hug:

Oh, so the Gallardo is staying! :thumbsup:I know what you mean, the F430 is special in many ways even if it is less car than the 458. I miss my first Ferrari, the F430 in Grigio Titanio color. :yes: If you can keep them both, even better! :thumbsup:

Lunchy 10-11-2012 02:08 AM

Awesome Ivan, how exciting! I can't imagine how difficult the wait will be!

JohnA 10-11-2012 03:12 AM

Damn, if it were me, i wouldnt be able to sleep till its arrival.

Glad i will never experience it, well, not unless i win the lotto

Congrats Ivan, be sure to post plenty of pics for us mere mortals

Masterlu 10-11-2012 05:14 AM

Thanks Casey & John... The next few days will fly by, besides I just cut a year off my waiting, and reduced it to a couple of days; I can make it now... :o

o0OBillO0o 10-11-2012 05:28 AM

Fantastic news! :nail: what a great treat to return to after a weekend of audio overload! I look forward to your comments and photos :)

Sent from my iPad using A.Aficionado