AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Fine Art & Collectibles (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Latest art on website (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=1956)

Vintage Pete 08-22-2009 05:20 PM

Latest art on website

Just to let anyone with interest know, I've updated my site with my most recently completed painting; "Storm at Iguazu Falls". Hope you'll have a look...

Latest Release: Storm at Iguazu Falls

Pete

jdandy 08-22-2009 08:51 PM

Pete.......Storm at Iguazu Falls is beautiful. I looked at all your paintings again. Your work is amazing. The website is attractive and well thought out. I hope it is proving to be beneficial for you.

two dot 08-22-2009 09:25 PM

Nice work PETE!!!

I had NO idea!!!

Beautiful paintings.

Any photos of your studio???

Do you have music in there??? System Pics???

Vintage Pete 08-22-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 34294)
Pete.......Storm at Iguazu Falls is beautiful. I looked at all your paintings again. Your work is amazing. The website is attractive and well thought out. I hope it is proving to be beneficial for you.

Dan....thanks very much. Unfortunately, the economy such as it is, not many people are buying art. Add to that it's still a relatively new site, and I'm working on ways to increase traffic to the site. I'm gradually getting more attention though, in and out of the art community, which is a good sign. I'm hanging in as best I can.

Pete

Vintage Pete 08-22-2009 11:12 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by two dot (Post 34299)
Nice work PETE!!!

I had NO idea!!!

Beautiful paintings.

Any photos of your studio???

Do you have music in there??? System Pics???

two dot....thanks! My Florida room has become my studio. Attached are a few photos. Do I have a system in there? :lmao: :lmao: Why, of course!

Pete

jdandy 08-22-2009 11:29 PM

Pete.......Are those AR speakers I see tucked in next to the cabinet with the turntable on it?

Vintage Pete 08-22-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 34317)
Pete.......Are those AR speakers I see tucked in next to the cabinet with the turntable on it?

Yep...AR-4x's. They were the first "real" component speakers I owned-when I was thirteen years old. They were driven by the Marantz 1030 you see there. The Marantz and the AR's aren't hooked up...though I have a secret desire to one day get myself a nice cherry pair in walnut along with, say, a Marantz receiver and sneak another mini-system in there! I wished I could have snagged 'cisco's 2245...:tears: The Pioneer turntable is connected to the vintage McIntosh system.

Pete

'cisco 08-23-2009 12:05 AM

Hey Pete......nice little studio you got there :thumbsup: Keep up with the great paintings you got going ....of course your paintings of a "tropical" setting is still my fav. :thumbsup:

I still got a Marantz 2235B sitting in the box? One day I will get that Mac 4100 that I always wanted.... but then again I'm spoiled with that remote I have now.:smoking:

Glenee 09-09-2009 04:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pete here is some of my amateur work nothing as good as your but got high wife approval. Those are actually 2ft X 4ft X2" sound absorption panels loaded with Roxul 2". ?

Vintage Pete 09-09-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenee (Post 37039)
Pete here is some of my amateur work nothing as good as your but got high wife approval. Those are actually 2ft X 4ft X2" sound absorption panels loaded with Roxul 2". ?

These are actually very nice, and very much in keeping wth the theme of your room....which is also very nice!

I like it! :yes: :yes:

Pete