AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Wireworld Cables (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ivan and Wireworld: a terrific combination!! (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=47600)

bart 02-14-2020 06:53 PM

Ivan and Wireworld: a terrific combination!!

I bought a top of the line Wireworld toslink cable (Supernova 6) 6-7 years ago from Ivan.
It broke (at both ends) a couple of years ago, and I thought: bad luck, let's move on.
Then, just 2 weeks ago, I learnt from a thread here on AA that Wireworld repairs its cables.
A PM to Ivan, and after less than an hour, I knew Ivan would take care of me, in the real Masterlu way.
And yes, already today, a perfectly packed brand new cable (Supernova 7) arrived with the courier.
It's already burning in.

Thank you Ivan, and thank you Wireworld!

Our system is pretty much entirely Wireworld cabled here, and it all comes from Ivan (except for the power cables which are the European model - and they cost me way more than Ivan charges my American friends!).

Masterlu 02-14-2020 06:56 PM

Bart... thank you kindly! :o

RLF 02-14-2020 10:58 PM

Bart. Thanks for sharing this and it’s good to hear.

mcpaf76 02-15-2020 12:42 AM

Great product and great support!

Formerly YB-2 02-16-2020 09:01 AM

Cannot imagine better service than that provided by Ivan (and WW). My two issues over the years (one WW & one not) were dealt with most efficiently with no questions ask.

My only request is that Ivan start selling the rest of the brands (all of them) that he doesn't currently represent (as well as LPs). Am sure he will have plenty of time for doing so once he rebuilds the Apollo lacquer mastering plant (fire) and saving the world. :thumbsup:

bart 02-16-2020 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 (Post 995632)
Cannot imagine better service than that provided by Ivan (and WW). My two issues over the years (one WW & one not) were dealt with most efficiently with no questions ask.

My only request is that Ivan start selling the rest of the brands (all of them) that he doesn't currently represent (as well as LPs). Am sure he will have plenty of time for doing so once he rebuilds the Apollo lacquer mastering plant (fire) and saving the world. :thumbsup:

:D

miner 02-24-2020 12:30 PM

For some odd reason, this kind of service does not surprise me.

eljr 02-24-2020 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart (Post 995508)
I bought a top of the line Wireworld toslink cable (Supernova 6) 6-7 years ago from Ivan.
It broke (at both ends) a couple of years ago, and I thought: bad luck, let's move on.
Then, just 2 weeks ago, I learnt from a thread here on AA that Wireworld repairs its cables.
A PM to Ivan, and after less than an hour, I knew Ivan would take care of me, in the real Masterlu way.
And yes, already today, a perfectly packed brand new cable (Supernova 7) arrived with the courier.
It's already burning in.

Thank you Ivan, and thank you Wireworld!

Our system is pretty much entirely Wireworld cabled here, and it all comes from Ivan (except for the power cables which are the European model - and they cost me way more than Ivan charges my American friends!).

great cable, glad to hear you are happy