AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   ADD-Powr (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   ADD-Powr and Dedicated Outlets (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=50995)

brownbear 03-24-2022 02:26 PM

ADD-Powr and Dedicated Outlets

If your system is on dedicated outlets, can you only get the AC line conditioning benefits if the ADD-Powr products are plugged into the same dedicated outlets? If you plug the products into other non system non-dedicated outlets in the room, it would seem you would only get the electromagnetic field benefit of the products and not the AC line benefits.

Vintage Pete 03-24-2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbear (Post 1057807)
If your system is on dedicated outlets, can you only get the AC line conditioning benefits if the ADD-Powr products are plugged into the same dedicated outlets? If you plug the products into other non system non-dedicated outlets in the room, it would seem you would only get the electromagnetic field benefit of the products and not the AC line benefits.

This is a good question. It's been my understanding that one need only plug the ADD-Powr unit in "nearby" the system. But this may be on the assumption one is not using dedicated outlets. Interesting question. I do not have dedicated outlets, and my ADD-Powr Wizard is plugged into the same outlet circuit as my PD Audio P12 regenerator that powers my system.

Masterlu 03-24-2022 04:23 PM

Joe… I highly recommend their Wizard. It will treat your entire system regardless of dedicated outlets.

Aside from very special AA price discounts; I offer a 100% free 30 day in home trial. If the Wizard doesn’t blow you away in raising the audio bar substantially, simply return it; no questions asked. :ok:

brownbear 03-24-2022 05:23 PM

Hi Ivan, I have a Wizard that I got from Bill as a demo. My question was just something that popped into my head. How does the Wizard work the dedicated AC lines from a non dedicated outlet?

Masterlu 03-24-2022 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbear (Post 1057820)
Hi Ivan, I have a Wizard that I got from Bill as a demo. My question was just something that popped into my head. How does the Wizard work the dedicated AC lines from a non dedicated outlet?

It works the same way, it reclocks the AC wall current on its circuit, and back to the panel.

Results are cumulative; I have Wizards on each and every one of my systems. I also have (3) Sorcer x4 on each my main service panels.

The results are nothing short of astonishing.

brownbear 03-24-2022 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1057823)
It works the same way, it reclocks the AC wall current on its circuit, and back to the panel.

Results are cumulative; I have Wizards on each and every one of my systems. I also have (3) Sorcer x4 on each my main service panels.

The results are nothing short of astonishing.

So the reason it can plugged in anywhere outside of the systems dedicated outlets is because it affects the whole panel when it gets back to it?

Masterlu 03-24-2022 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brownbear (Post 1057832)
So the reason it can plugged in anywhere outside of the systems dedicated outlets is because it affects the whole panel when it gets back to it?

That is correct. :thumbsup:

Vintage Pete 03-18-2023 07:42 PM

I have one Wizard in the living room next to my primary system. I love it! Just saying! :D :smoking:

Masterlu 03-18-2023 07:48 PM

These are the latest;

https://add-powr.com/shop/ols/products/eau4

Of course I’m a dealer for them as well, which means you save more money. ;)

Vintage Pete 03-18-2023 07:58 PM

Also have an Eau2 at my office system. Very nice results there too. Not like the wizard though...