AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Classe' Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   New Delta Info & Pricing (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=44833)

Mike-48 09-07-2019 11:15 PM

Today, I noticed the Classé site now projects availability of the new Delta products as Q1 of 2020. This is a delay from the previous statement of availability in summer, 2019 -- which itself was a delay from previous expectations. I am glad I didn't wait for the new Delta preamp to update my system.

I am curious, though, if anyone has any meaningful news about the company. I'm still using the CP-800, now in my desktop system, so Classé's fate is of interest.

silversurfer6 09-09-2019 09:30 PM

New Delta Info & Pricing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike-48 (Post 978880)
Today, I noticed the Classé site now projects availability of the new Delta products as Q1 of 2020. This is a delay from the previous statement of availability in summer, 2019 -- which itself was a delay from previous expectations. I am glad I didn't wait for the new Delta preamp to update my system.

I am curious, though, if anyone has any meaningful news about the company. I'm still using the CP-800, now in my desktop system, so Classé's fate is of interest.

The info is that they have some delays for quality parts and they are not willing to compromise anything.

Remember also that Classe is now owned by SU so there would be strick quality control but also later proper support that you do not get easily from a small exotic boutique company.

I am actually quite positive about the new products and I hope they do really well so that we later get the hime cinema processor which should excellent considering you have behing the knowledge of Marantz/Denon engineers and access to the latest hardware.

audioguy3107 09-09-2019 09:47 PM

Mike - We were all pretty impressed with the Delta monos that Sound United was showing with the Magico S5 mkIIs. I thought the system sounded excellent. They didn’t mention anything about availability though. Check out the RMAF show report thread for a picture of the system.

- Buck

tamblers 12-24-2019 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversurfer6 (Post 979132)
The info is that they have some delays for quality parts and they are not willing to compromise anything.

Remember also that Classe is now owned by SU so there would be strick quality control but also later proper support that you do not get easily from a small exotic boutique company.

I am actually quite positive about the new products and I hope they do really well so that we later get the hime cinema processor which should excellent considering you have behing the knowledge of Marantz/Denon engineers and access to the latest hardware.

Considering how buggy most all the Denon A/V gear I’ve owned was, I would hope they’re learning from the Classe engineers, like Alan Clark, not the other way around. The SSP-800 is one of the best regarded processors ever made and the Sigma MKII has been a great performer for me as well.

silversurfer6 01-14-2020 04:39 PM

Products are launching next month and in March!

chadisrc 01-15-2020 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversurfer6 (Post 992343)
Products are launching next month and in March!

Nice :banana:. Really looking forward to see what the market, and the reviewers think of them. Nice to see the brand come back.

chadisrc 01-21-2020 04:04 AM

Looks like the web site is updated, and full details on the new products. Pretty cool.

silversurfer6 03-11-2020 04:47 PM

Products are out and some customers have received their units. Looking forward to read some reviews!

chadisrc 03-30-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversurfer6 (Post 998035)
Products are out and some customers have received their units. Looking forward to read some reviews!

Very cool. Can't wait too hear what people think about these.

Poppyhome 03-31-2020 09:00 AM

Delta MONO & Delta STEREO — Designed in Montreal and built in Sound United’s ultra-high end Shirakawa Audio Works factory in Japan

https://www.soundunited.com/news/INT...DELTA%20SERIES