AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   The “X Files” (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Few Pics of my Lifelong Project (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=48799)

Charles 10-18-2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1018076)

Seriously, they look like us because we came from them, IMO. In the 1990's I studied DNA and codes intensely. A person can spend their spare (it was a serious hobby) time doing what they want. That's what I did. I also took my books to work. Emergency Medicine is amazing. There were times when when I'd arrive at 7 am or 7 pm with a stack of books and never open one because it was so busy. But there were also times when I might have and hour or two of nothing. I spent my time very well and learned a whole lot. Over the course of 25 years it added up. Much of my Project and my extracurricular knowledge was accomplished between patients. All the pics you see exist now in Maya, which is a commercial highest quality computer graphics program. But the entire Project existed and still exists in a program called Blender for about 14 years, the whole thing. It is totally amazing that it is going to actually see the light of day, but not on AA. I'm having fun but it serious fun. I'm not misleading you but I can't tell you the whole story. It's no longer mine to tell but I can tell you a lot of it. I would never mislead or lie to you. I hope Ivan and everybody is having fun with me.:banana:

Charles 10-18-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreginNH1 (Post 1018066)
Interesting that ET’s servants use traditional human utensils, plates and glasses. Also surprised that they still have the standard rod and shelf configuration in the armoires. I would have expected they would have evolved beyond metal hangers! Also which species of wood do they use? Also, from a scale standpoint, given the accuracy of your drawings, it would appear as if ET servants are not very tall given the height of the table.

Below is a pic of the guest bedroom. Note the difference in the closet and it's a little dressier because it's for guests. There are 77 guest rooms. It's a huge Residence.:yes:
https://i.imgur.com/8jxAgWy.png

p.s. ET can control the weather and climate so there's your heating and cooling. We have no idea about the lighting, i.e. the technology. One thing is clear. The technology ET uses is very different from ours and it appears to be biological, i.e. bodily centered. For example, there are two ways to take care of biological waste: one would be to flush it, the other to create bodies that don't produce it. If ET ever wanted to travel to Mars they would create biological bodies to easily withstand the rigors of the trip and the conditions on Mars. All the maids, servants, and guests could possess vision that works even in total darkness. Ever heard of radar? As well as normal human vision that works well in light. I hope you see how ridiculous ET thinks modern science is. You don't spend billions on space suits for meat bags, i.e. the current human body. You create a body designed for space travel.

Best

Charles

PHC1 10-18-2020 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018097)
Below is a pic of the guest bedroom. Note the difference in the closet and it's a little dressier because it's for guests. There are 77 guest rooms. It's a huge Residence.:yes:
https://i.imgur.com/8jxAgWy.png

Now I know where Hilton got the business idea of a "hotel". :D

Actually the oldest hotel as far as we know is the:

"Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, which has been operating since 705, is considered to be the oldest hotel in the world. The hotel was founded as an inn by Fujiwara Mahito during the Keiun era, hence its name, Keiunkan. In 2011, Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan was recognized as the world’s oldest hotel by Guinness World Records."

https://creative901.files.wordpress....ced604eaa2.jpg

Masterlu 10-18-2020 01:04 PM

I do in fact happen to be a big believer in ET. :yes:

PHC1 10-18-2020 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018065)
Humans were actually placed on our planet and this occurred very early in our existence. One of my favorite sci-fi moves is "The Knowing" staring Nicolas Cage. It's amazing how close the movie is to our reality. What we have left is a highly toxic, dangerous, malfunctioning, and extremely large section of our genome known as non coding or "junk DNA". I will have more to say about this in the future.

Best

Charles

p.s. I watched the science channel last night. A physicist has created a very expensive telescope to determine if dark matter and dark energy are material coming from another universe. This would prove the Multiverse. Question, where did the Multiverse come from? Any attempt to answer this question is pure speculation. So if you ask me where our first progenitors came from or who or what placed them on our planet, I believe ET placed us here, but that is only my opinion and no more speculative than the origin of a Multiverse.

Based on all the evidence (scientific even) I am strongly leaning towards the idea our ancestors were indeed the creation of a higher intelligence. What that intelligence is can be interpreted in different ways but I am not so sure that religious texts, ancient astronaut theories and even some science that points to the intervention are not THE SAME THING....

Charles 10-18-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 1018099)
Now I know where Hilton got the business idea of a "hotel". :D

Actually the oldest hotel as far as we know is the:

"Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan, which has been operating since 705, is considered to be the oldest hotel in the world. The hotel was founded as an inn by Fujiwara Mahito during the Keiun era, hence its name, Keiunkan. In 2011, Nishiyama Onsen Keiunkan was recognized as the world’s oldest hotel by Guinness World Records."

https://creative901.files.wordpress....ced604eaa2.jpg

Serge, I hope you enjoyed my comments on junk DNA. I hope you can see that modern science has totally missed it. Most of the research done by modern physics that attempts to discover the nature of the Universe is miss guided. They are creating telescope after telescope of greater and greater resolving power to come as close to Infinity as possible. I give them this: their persistence is applaudable and amazing. Problem is the finite (us) can never resolve or understand the Infinite (the Universe).:yes:

Best

Charles

PHC1 10-18-2020 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018104)
Serge, I hope you enjoyed my comments on junk DNA. I hope you can see that modern science has totally missed it. Most of the research done by modern physics that attempts to discover the nature of the Universe is miss guided. They are creating telescope after telescope of greater and greater resolving power to come as close to Infinity as possible. I give them this: their persistence is applaudable and amazing. Problem is the finite (us) can never resolve or understand the Infinite (the Universe).:yes:

Best

Charles

Charles, thanks for the detailed explanation. I am reading over it and taking my time as it is a lot to digest. I do appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Charles 10-18-2020 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 1018103)
Based on all the evidence (scientific even) I am strongly leaning towards the idea our ancestors were indeed the creation of a higher intelligence. What that intelligence is can be interpreted in different ways but I am not so sure that religious texts, ancient astronaut theories and even some science that points to the intervention are not THE SAME THING....

Serge, I totally agree. And I take Ivan at face value when he says he believes in advanced extraterrestrial intelligence. No one could have predicted the organization of the current human genome. Also, this notion of uploading our consciousness into a machine would be anathema to these folks. Machines break and how does a machine experience love, joy, sex, the beauty of music, the beauty of the outdoors, etc.?

Biological bodies with immortal cells and genomes with genes we can only imagine is infinitely superior to any AI. Again, this concept of the superiority or desirability of machine intelligence demonstrates the inadequacy and total lack of understanding that modern science operating under the paradigm of gravity + mutation = Life generates.

A biological body doesn't wear out like a machine, if properly engineered. It is immortal. And it experiences a rich variety of sensation, something no machine can ever duplicate.:yes:

Best

Charles

PHC1 10-18-2020 02:48 PM

Charles, are you familiar with a fellow emergency medicine/traumatologist by the name of Dr. Steven M Greer?

Charles 10-19-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 1018117)
Charles, are you familiar with a fellow emergency medicine/traumatologist by the name of Dr. Steven M Greer?

No but I still know a lot of ER physicians in middle TN. Below are some pics of the guest quarters. I can't show you the main two structures because because they are not mine to show. I can tell you they are architectural marvels. They main structure is so complex that it has crashed the Maya computer program several times, so that the company has had to use two computers to resolve it. It's truly amazing.

But even the ancillary structures like the guest quarters, which I can show, are amazing. And it is amazing that what you see was absolutely, positively not built by human hands. It proves the existence of ET and it proves the existence of immortality. This is a personal residence that exists on a biological planet. It is enormous and the technology is amazing, but it is the technology of the bodies that exist inside it.

The structure is geometrically perfect and the folks inhabiting it are immortal, i.e. physically perfect. It is sterile being free of viruses or any harmful bacterial. It has its own totally pure water supply.

In the 1990's I began my study of DNA in earnest as a serious hobby. Call it a hunch or insight if you want but I strongly felt the DNA code had a better more fundamental representation. In about 1997 I began work on an incredibly complex math problem the outcome of which would have supplied the Code with a meaningful binary representation. Again, it was a serious hobby. I had zero idea of what the ultimate solutions might be and no idea of even how to set the problem up. Finally, after months of work I gave up put my work in a brief case and stopped thinking about it. About 10 years later I looked for my work. The briefcase got thrown away. Later on I discovered it was incorrect anyway.

Several things happened: 1) computer processing power very significantly increased. This increase in computer power allowed for the rendering of the DNA code into binary code to be meaningful. It's easy to assign 2-bits to each base but the question becomes, which 2 bits to assign to each base (nucleotide) and why would you want to anyway? Unless you have a Ph.D in EE and are specialized in the field of simplifying complex six variable Boolean equations, it's very difficult to understand what I was attempting to accomplish.

2) the human genome was mapped so we could look at its organization

3) my understanding of digital logic seemed to increase significantly

4) I discovered quite by chance this ancient set of plans

5) I was able to finally state my logic problem so that it might be "understood"

6) That Ph.D in EE in the form of Dr. Brian Sierawaski crossed my path and indicated a willingness to solve my problem. Over the course of about 9 months he did. The solutions were absolutely amazing.

I've got to go but I hope you and everyone enjoys the pics. It's the guest quarters of 77 bedrooms. Inside is a Fellowship Hall and the bedrooms of which I showed you above. These ET's are quite peaceful. They don't fight amongst themselves as we do. They enjoy the sensations of biological existence. No video games or movies allowed but they do greatly enjoy live music and live performances of all types. Again, it is what it is.

The walls on either side are 26.25'. The structure is 122.5' wide and 157.5' long. It faces west. The total square footage of all structures is about one million square feet. Because it is geometrically perfect I can give you any dimension, length, width or height of any structure or space without even looking at the schematics.
https://i.imgur.com/DG3GB7Lh.png

The tables set on an area 87.5' wide and the elevation is 8.75'. Why would the walls be 8.75'? Those are mighty thick walls.
https://i.imgur.com/v71tp5Sh.png

The doors are square so the door posts are recessed into the stone walls. Doors are 8.75'x8.75'. Height of guest quarters is 8.75'. Entrance or gate is a cube of 8.75'. Question. Why would the walls be 8.75' thick? Those are pretty thick walls.
https://i.imgur.com/6enm66lh.png

PHC1 10-19-2020 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018206)
No but I still know a lot of ER physicians in middle TN.

I will respond to the rest later but about Dr. Greer... He has dedicated the last 20 plus years to the ET topic. Has contacts reaching deep into the political establishment and has made a at least a few very serious documentaries. Has been a leading speaker at many hearings and he is one of the front figures in the quest for disclosure. :smoking:

https://i2.wp.com/www.outerlimitsrad...Greer-copy.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/XOO10p-kMXY/hqdefault.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....moxNL._RI_.jpg

PHC1 10-19-2020 04:34 PM

https://www.sciencealert.com/images/...bo-v2_1024.jpg

https://www.lifecoachcode.com/wp-con...ed-600x373.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/92...748c195299.jpg

Waboman 10-19-2020 05:25 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo....270&f=1&nofb=1

Waboman 10-19-2020 05:29 PM

What in the world is going on here? Lol.

I haven't read entire thread but just to wrap my simple mind around this madness let me see if I can summarize what's been happening:

Aliens left behind schematics of a tropical resort
The resort was then built in a computer sim
The resort consists of squares and rectangles

Levitator 10-19-2020 05:35 PM

Hang on, cause it’s gunna be a wild ride this thread!

Masterlu 10-19-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waboman (Post 1018225)

I haven't read entire thread but just to wrap my simple mind around this madness let me see if I can summarize what's been happening:

How do think Club Med started? :lmao:

audioguy3107 10-19-2020 08:43 PM

The galaxy is in Orion’s Belt.

Charles 10-19-2020 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waboman (Post 1018225)

Seriously, you don't even know 5% of the Project because it's not mine anymore. It gets even better and stranger, depending how you look at it. But Waboman, our reality is extremely strange when you think about it. Nothing makes any sense. Certainly, the crazy idea to go to Mars to discover Life??? or building instrument after instrument to look at first the microsecond after the BB, then a trillionth of a second after the BB, then a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.... and so on. Come on. The whole thing is absurd. When does it stop? The mad dash to nowhere is what I call modern science. Suppose we get to 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000........0000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000.........0 sec after the BB. So WHAT? that's the absurdity of modern theoretical physics. And after that, another monster instrument the size of the solar system???:banana:

The "resort" is geometrically built from squares and rectangles beginning with one humongous square, but you don't like the way it looks? I think it's beautiful and the plans are real and most certainly do exist. If you see something other than a rectangle or square let me know. You haven't seen the main structures because I can't show them to you. I truly appreciate your interest and your comments and your skepticism. For 10 years I put about 800-1000 dollars of the family money into this Project every month, ready to cancel it if I could find a flaw. Sometimes I put up to 2,000.00. I spent probably 5,000 hours on it, nights, weekends, 3 am slow times in the ER when I could have been in bed for an hour or two, trips to a city 170 miles away to work with my artist over weekends. Now after 15 years I am confident we have what it looks like. It's great fun that Ivan is such a great guy and prince for allowing this forum to exist. The Project is off my shoulders. I'm free of it. Don't have to spend anymore money on it. It can't be denied at this point and the ramifications are huge.

Best

Charles

johnmiles 10-21-2020 12:16 PM

Looks awesome! How you do this? How much time do you spend? I usually use homework assignment service https://assignmentyoda.com/programmi...signment-help/

Charles 10-22-2020 11:23 AM

Serge, hope you are reading this. As you can tell this is a real structure. The plans definitely exist and the plans are not of this earth. This structure does not exist on this planet. The key truly is "How did they get here"? ET is aware of our existence. No question.

I hope that you can tell by the snapshots that the structure is beautiful. ET is beautiful. ET looks like us except much better. I believe the technology of ET is the technology of the body. When you examine this structure it becomes apparent it is a residence. Someone lives in it (ET) and its owner has maids and servants and guests. I know more but at this point it's all I can say.

But let's ask a few questions: Why couldn't there be different kinds of immortal bodies?

Not "machine" bodies based on human technology but beautiful elegant non biological bodies that to varying degrees transcend the laws of physics. As well as immortals possessing DNA based bodies.

Our bodies are as corrupt as our science. Our concept of ET, i.e. those pics you posted above, is totally incorrect because they are grotesque. Do you not see how confining the "laws of physics" are? Do you not see that we are here today and gone tomorrow? Do you not see that something is very very wrong/strange/broken/corrupt about our reality? On the face of it it's insane to think something as complex as the human body is the product of random chance. You have to become really educated (brainwashed) to believe otherwise. That's the state of our science.

None of this is coincidental. We have the reality our race deserves. We fight amongst each other. We kill, rape, lie, cheat, steal, covet, destroy our planet. We care almost nothing for our precious planet so what do we do? Let's go to Mars to terraform it which is akin to saying "let's set fire to our pants and jump over our house". The reply is "you get the gasoline and I'll get the matches."

This structure indicate ET are extremely peaceful and powerful. Their technology and their perfect bodies match their sterling character. They do not covet, fight amongst themselves, rape, lie, cheat, etc. We are an anathema to them. Have you ever noticed how science ignores the evil present in the human personality? Think about the movies "The Day the Earth Stood Still" "Contact" or "The Knowing" if you want to see the difference between ET and humans. I would urge anybody to watch these movies.

Modern science is a priesthood. To be a member of the priesthood you must you absolutely must bow to the laws of physics, the power of random chance, and the power of mutation. You must truly believe that we arrived on the scene by gravity and then by random chance creating the DNA code and molecule and then by the power of random mutation. If you don't, you are not welcome to be a member of the priesthood. I used to believe this. I don't anymore.

Best

Charles

Charles 10-22-2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmiles (Post 1018421)
Looks awesome! How you do this? How much time do you spend?

John, it's good to have you on board. I'm a scientist. I'm very well educated in the discipline of science. I'm a student of it. I know that the paradigm of random chance (let's just come out and say it, the paradigm of macroevolution) is false. It's no threat to me intellectually other than it is spending billions of our tax dollars of totally wasteful/useless science experiments requiring highly sophisticated instruments amounting to telescopes attempting to make ever more precise measurements.

What are the physicists and scientists looking for? They don't know at this point. They are hoping to make some fundamental discovery, they have no idea what, that will change or alter our reality. That's their hope. It will never happen because they are in a box from which they cannot escape.

You need to understand that you and I are greatly influenced and controlled by their influence. They wield a lot of power. You may be one of those who truly believes you are a product of macroevolution.

I'm going to post some pics of my Project with a few comments. Hope you enjoy them.

I told you that the whole structure for about 13 years existed in a community based non copyrighted program called Blender. Below are three pics of the Utility rooms as constructed in Blender. Although we tried for beauty, it was a secondary goal. Accuracy was our main goal.
https://i.imgur.com/D33mYaih.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ezg7LIyh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TICEmYvh.jpg

Now look at the same area in Maya. These are "work" pics submitted to me for accuracy. Because the structure is geometrically perfect, I have every dimension stored in my head. I rarely look at the schematics. For this particular area the room is 13.125' wide and 131.25' long. It's impossible to be certain because we are inside the room, but I believe it is oriented so that to your left is west and to your right is east. The entrances are spaced 13.25' apart and if you look carefully to your left you can see a few of them. The bedrooms of the maids are next to it. Amazing isn't it. You don't know 5% of it but keep tuning in and I'll show you lot's more. The east wall is complete and passed my inspection. The cabinets on west wall still need work which is why they weren't very well shown.
https://i.imgur.com/70QNXdph.png

https://i.imgur.com/NfcQaKMh.png

https://i.imgur.com/yZIoNiRh.png

https://i.imgur.com/6cCzDPsh.png

https://i.imgur.com/YPOrHI5h.png

The main ET has 324 maids and 1,254 personal servants at its beck and call. They wait on ET hand and foot with great pleasure. The maids are the housekeepers. They do the cooking etc. that's a lot of maids. There is no strife or jealousy. All are immortal and quite content. Physical reality with all its sensations and experiences is very desirable when you have nothing but time on your hands. These are peaceful folks. I'm very grateful for that. Otherwise we would be toast.

Best

Charles

ariess 10-22-2020 05:22 PM

I am happy for anyone to follow their bliss. But can we quit with the ad hominem attacks against scientists and science?! This is supposed to be a friendly forum and these diatribes are offensive.
I would kindly ask the moderator to intercede if posters can’t contain themselves.

SCAudiophile 10-22-2020 05:29 PM

ARIESS...Spot on, a hearty second for that! We don't need to disrespect others to assert or prop ourselves, or our ideas up.

crwilli 10-22-2020 05:50 PM

Here, here!

I have read that our science is wrong and our DNA is corrupted from mutations in earlier posts and even on other threads. I understand the argument. I don’t need to keep reading it over and over.

SCAudiophile 10-22-2020 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crwilli (Post 1018574)
Here, here!

I have read that our science is wrong and our DNA is corrupted from mutations in earlier posts and even on other threads. I understand the argument. I don’t need to keep reading it over and over.

+1

audioguy3107 10-22-2020 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariess (Post 1018572)
I am happy for anyone to follow their bliss. But can we quit with the ad hominem attacks against scientists and science?! This is supposed to be a friendly forum and these diatribes are offensive.
I would kindly ask the moderator to intercede if posters can’t contain themselves.

I'm still a bit confused as to why a perfect immortal being with perfect DNA needs a nickel/chrome Delta faucet with hot and cold taps found at Home Depot. :sigh: Oh.....and a vegetable sink?

- Buck

Charles 10-22-2020 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ariess (Post 1018572)

Adam, I am truly sorry you feel this way. I see you on the science channel occasionally. This is one little forum and one little thread in that little forum. An ad hominem attack is an attack against a particular person. I mean no disrespect at all to you and certainly have not attacked you personally in anyway. Also, I haven't attacked any scientist that I am aware of. I am sorry I have seemed to have hit a nerve and that you find my comments about the deficiency and inadequacy of modern physics and inadequacy and impotency of modern science in general offensive. I am surprised to have caught your attention again. I thought Ivan took Serge and me off the mainline and put us in the forum where only the nuts gather to converse with each other, i.e. the X-files. I believe that what constitutes a diatribe to you and crwilli and audioguy might not be considered as such to others. It all depends on your perspective. I would urge caution to anyone reading the X-file forum: Careful, you might encounter ET.

Best

Charles

Charles 10-22-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crwilli (Post 1018574)
Here, here!

Well then very respectfully, don't read it. Simply ignore it. If what I am saying makes no sense, no one will pay any attention anyway. As for repetition I have been told repeatedly that I am a child of ancient supernovas that blew up shortly after the Big Bang by Michelle Thaller and others but I suppose it's OK when they say it. And then again I don't have watch them, do I? Wow! I'm a starchild! How happy this makes me feel!

I appreciate and respect your opinion.

Charles

Charles 10-22-2020 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioguy3107 (Post 1018577)
I'm still a bit confused as to why a perfect immortal being with perfect DNA needs a nickel/chrome Delta faucet with hot and cold taps found at Home Depot. :sigh: Oh.....and a vegetable sink?

- Buck

Buck, I think you miss the point. There will always be skeptics. Without you knowing the whole story I can certainly understand this thoughtful comment about the faucets. Let me assure you the faucets make more sense than you would think. I appreciate you and your comments very much. Provided that Ivan will permit I will continue to post pics and make comments. I mean nothing unfriendly towards any person.

Best

Charles

Antonmb 10-22-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018587)
...Without you knowing the whole story I can certainly understand this thoughtful comment about the faucets. Let me assure you the faucets make more sense than you would think.

Charles,

I mean nothing personal, but it does seem somewhat disingenuous when you’re asked to provide the logic behind something in your pictures, to repeatedly tell us that we’d understand if only we knew the rest of the story - which you can’t share with us. Without you providing the basis of your knowledge, we either have to take everything you say on pure faith, which of course is in complete opposition to any scientific inquiry, or simply assume it’s a creation of your or someone else’s imagination.

Charles 10-22-2020 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antonmb (Post 1018593)
Charles,

I mean nothing personal, but it does seem somewhat disingenuous when you’re asked to provide the logic behind something in your pictures, to repeatedly tell us that we’d understand if only we knew the rest of the story - which you can’t share with us. Without you providing the basis of your knowledge, we either have to take everything you say on pure faith, which of course is in complete opposition to any scientific inquiry, or simply assume it’s a creation of your or someone else’s imagination.

Tony, that is totally fair. When the documentary comes I can be specific. I really meant this to be pics of my Project with very little commentary. Serge's enthusiasm and my own has caused me the difficulty you are so correctly pointing out.

We have a structure. We know what it looks like. It comes with a lot of information I am not at liberty to share. I can't even show the main parts of it on AA. The main edifice, the Palace is 17.5' due east of the rear of the guest quarters. It is enormous and so complex it can't be held in one computer program. The Utility rooms which I thought would be fun to show, won't remotely be seen in the documentary because they are inconsequential. I thought the fact that the structure even had these rooms quite novel and interesting. There are three of them. Because we know a lot about the beings that will use them we can make certain assumptions like faucets and cabinets, etc. They wear clothes, eat, drink, but they are imminently healthy. What I would give to possess a body like theirs.

I told you it gets even stranger. What if I told you the whole 900,000 square foot structure is laid out like a biocontainment lab. The structure is chock full of potent biologicals. This is one of the reasons for the five foot thick walls. The guest quarters is fairly close to the kitchens where these foods are cooked. Only the personal servants can eat them and not every day but four or five times a month. These foods are psychedelic in the sense that they give them access to another reality where many ET's not possessing physical (DNA based) bodies hang out. Is this reality another Universe? I don't know.

If you got too close to these people and they were not properly clothed, you would become quite ill and probably die. Their "health" would probably kill you. Their skin sheds potent biologicals that our bodies couldn't handle.

This is what got me to thinking about the meaning of junk DNA and the organization of our current genome. Our current genome is not the product of mutation but damage. Why can't we repair out telomeres? Why is our telomerase gene inactive? Why do we only possess two alleles? Why don't we possess twenty? Why can't Replication, Transcription, and Translation be 100% accurate? Why don't we possess the genes to burn protein 100%. I could go on. Why does my body have to exhaust itself replacing itself every year? It would be rare for an immortal cell to divide but when it did the division would be perfect and without mutation.

When I understood that these beings actually existed these types of questions and many more naturally flowed from this realization.

Thanks for the question and for actually giving me some consideration and thought. I am humbled by all those including my critics who give me the time of day. I mean no disrespect to any person. :music:

Best and message sent from the.....X-Files (where only the nuts and ET's hang out)

Charles

Waboman 10-23-2020 01:40 AM

I already see one flaw. No swim up bar. I'll have to knock it at least 2, maybe 3 stars on the interstellar Yelp.

PHC1 10-23-2020 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018585)
Adam, I am truly sorry you feel this way. I see you on the science channel occasionally. This is one little forum and one little thread in that little forum. An ad hominem attack is an attack against a particular person. I mean no disrespect at all to you and certainly have not attacked you personally in anyway. Also, I haven't attacked any scientist that I am aware of. I am sorry I have seemed to have hit a nerve and that you find my comments about the deficiency and inadequacy of modern physics and inadequacy and impotency of modern science in general offensive. I am surprised to have caught your attention again. I thought Ivan took Serge and me off the mainline and put us in the forum where only the nuts gather to converse with each other, i.e. the X-files. I believe that what constitutes a diatribe to you and crwilli and audioguy might not be considered as such to others. It all depends on your perspective. I would urge caution to anyone reading the X-file forum: Careful, you might encounter ET.

Best

Charles

Throughout the ages, history is full of examples of the "academia" defending their positions, right or wrong. Persecution, imprisonment, death, all were dished out vehemently for those who put forth opposing views or criticized the educated and the opinionated seeking control and placement on the upper perches of the societal totem pole.

Fortunately one can express a dissatisfaction or criticism of the scientific progress or offer an opposing view if so equipped without all the extra drama of losing a head or rotting away in a dungeon these days. :D

If only science was always right... :sigh:

It will be a very long time before we unlock all the mysteries when it comes to our own bodies, planet and especially the universe. We are very much in our infancy when it comes to knowledge. Still, not too shabby for being around "only" 300,000 years or so. :D

Respect and good luck to all the present and future scientists, the civilization is counting on them to fumble, blush, throw temper tantrums and eventually for the lucky few to say AHA! There it is! :banana:

Not everyone is destined to escape the "scientific box" as Charles puts it but we only need a few here and there. :smoking:

Charles 10-23-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waboman (Post 1018605)
I already see one flaw. No swim up bar. I'll have to knock it at least 2, maybe 3 stars on the interstellar Yelp.

But it does. And it is a huge one. ET's like water a lot. It's difficult to appreciate just how large this swim up bar is. ET is a fantastic entertainer. Wish I could show you more. Probably by Jan or Feb I will be able to show you the whole structure. These are work pics. Snapshots. I think the artist has done a fantastic job. These folks are a lot like us, except they are totally peaceful and they are immortal. They don't covet and they don't quarrel or fight among themselves. And their bodies don't produce waste products. Their bodies are green. The technology of ET is biological. It is not mechanical. ET's home is sterile, green, and immensely healthy. No disease allowed.

https://i.imgur.com/MsJnaoFh.png

I posted this pic before. I hope you can see the peace that permeates ET's home/residence. ET's hate war, thankfully. They possess the technology to crush us like we can crush a single ant walking across our driveway. Science has many problems. But it's failure to recognize that we are much more than a complex combination of atoms and molecules in the Periodic Table is the main one. The medical EEG records the electrical activity of the human brain but it does not record human thoughts. It does not record pain, peace, love, belief, patience, good, evil, joy, anger, anxiety, speech/language, vision, or the myriad of sensations and memories that make a human being a human being. No equation of physics or chemistry will ever be able to do this. Yet physics insists that I am a child/product of ancient supernovae that blew up shortly after the Big Bang and nothing more than an ancient collection of atoms and molecules deriving from these explosions by means of gravity and mutation. It does not recognize that the essence of a human being lies elsewhere, a light year away from modern physics, so to speak. ET's possess the technology to understand these things. They understand themselves and they are at peace, happy, joyous, and never in a hurry. They have all the time in the world and nothing to look forward to other than endless days of bliss. They are most definitely aware of us and we come from them. I mean no offense to anyone by pointing these this out.
https://i.imgur.com/j9G7P9Fh.png

Charles 10-23-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 1018622)
Throughout the ages, history is full of examples of the "academia" defending their positions, right or wrong. Persecution, imprisonment, death, all were dished out vehemently for those who put forth opposing views or criticized the educated and the opinionated seeking control and placement on the upper perches of the societal totem pole.

Fortunately one can express a dissatisfaction or criticism of the scientific progress or offer an opposing view if so equipped without all the extra drama of losing a head or rotting away in a dungeon these days. :D

If only science was always right... :sigh:

It will be a very long time before we unlock all the mysteries when it comes to our own bodies, planet and especially the universe. We are very much in our infancy when it comes to knowledge. Still, not too shabby for being around "only" 300,000 years or so. :D

Respect and good luck to all the present and future scientists, the civilization is counting on them to fumble, blush, throw temper tantrums and eventually for the lucky few to say AHA! There it is! :banana:

Not everyone is destined to escape the "scientific box" as Charles puts it but we only need a few here and there. :smoking:

Serge, you are a good guy. It's a genuine pleasure to know you. And Serge, I agree with you. I also want to say it is a pleasure to know everyone who has visited the X-Files. The X-Files, which Ivan has so graciously let us have on AA, what an excellent name. :yes:

Best

Charles

Charles 10-23-2020 01:18 PM

The meeting to decide the renders will take place on November 6. I will be there to check for accuracy. Any obvious mistakes. I know the dimension of every space and structure and all the "rules" but I do not know what makes for a good Documentary. I will be intimately involved with the explanations and meaning of the structure, however. The structure is gigantic. Needless to say I am overjoyed to see my lifelong work see the light of day. I never thought it would happen. This organization and its owner has a digital vault the size of a 20x15 foot room and the technology to fully exploit my discovery. That's why I gave it to them.

Best

Charles

PHC1 10-23-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018639)
The meeting to decide the renders will take place on November 6. I will be there to check for accuracy. Any obvious mistakes. I know the dimension of every space and structure and all the "rules" but I do not know what makes for a good Documentary. I will be intimately involved with the explanations and meaning of the structure, however. The structure is gigantic. Needless to say I am overjoyed to see my lifelong work see the light of day. I never thought it would happen.

Best

Charles

Exciting! Looking forward to the day the project is unveiled :thumbsup:

Charles 10-23-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 1018640)
Exciting! Looking forward to the day the project is unveiled :thumbsup:

Thank you Serge! I plan on working on this Project for the remainder of my life.:music:

Best

Charles

Waboman 10-23-2020 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles (Post 1018624)
But it does. And it is a huge one. ET's like water a lot. It's difficult to appreciate just how large this swim up bar is. ET is a fantastic entertainer.

Well in that case, I rescind my 1.5 star rating on the interstellar Yelp. Zarlak, get me another Crabby Nebula. Make it a double. And bust out that plutonian nyborg. Orions belt be rockin' tonight! That's some damn fine nyborg, man.

Charles 10-30-2020 06:06 PM

Here some more pics. These garments are very important because they distinguish the different types of ET's. These pics contain a few errors but you get the point I hope.

Guests
https://i.imgur.com/ZlQ9wWhh.png

https://i.imgur.com/zeltZCMh.png

Personal servants. Note the partition that contains the "clean garments", i.e. no contaminants. If you came into contact with any of these folks, but especially the personal servants you would become very ill. There "health" would make you sick.
https://i.imgur.com/iZ7WJdfh.png

https://i.imgur.com/VksorkHh.png

Maids. These are high class maids. They live forever. It's quite a perk
https://i.imgur.com/Jzi4Ev8h.png

https://i.imgur.com/yc34Njth.png