AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Focal Speakers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=159)
-   -   New Focal Speaker Forum (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=22014)

audiogear 12-30-2023 01:43 PM

Terry, what a great relationship you have with the owner and folks at WOLF HILL Technologies! They're much more than a dealer, more like a family friend. What a blessing because it's a win-win situation; you've made an investment and Charles & Team earned a lifetime client.

As for Sweetwater, definitely a customer centric company. I don't get calls unless transactions are fraud suspects...you get automated emails instead. Post sales follow up, customer treats and literature contribute to higher marketing costs. It's refreshing to see a company show its pride by executing on the above. IMO, packaging also matters!

Before you know it, the Sopra center will be up and running! Huge Congrats & Cheers!

tigerhonaker 12-31-2023 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by audiogear (Post 1079638)
Terry, what a great relationship you have with the owner and folks at WOLF HILL Technologies! They're much more than a dealer, more like a family friend. What a blessing because it's a win-win situation; you've made an investment and Charles & Team earned a lifetime client.

As for Sweetwater, definitely a customer centric company. I don't get calls unless transactions are fraud suspects...you get automated emails instead. Post sales follow up, customer treats and literature contribute to higher marketing costs. It's refreshing to see a company show its pride by executing on the above. IMO, packaging also matters!

Before you know it, the Sopra center will be up and running! Huge Congrats & Cheers!

audiogear,

Speaking of Charles the owner of "Wolf Hill Technologies".
He actually was a partner in another A/V Dealership.
That's when I started doing business with him and the other A/V dealership.
That lasted for a number of years.
Then the two owners had totally different philosophies and went their separate ways.
That's when Charles started "Wolf-Hill-Technologies".
I made my decision to go with Charles as I trusted him and not so much his partner.

It's been a lot and I do mean a lot of years I have known Charles and done business with him.
(We are not Family just acquaintances/friends as mutual respect for one another).

Sweetwater to me seems like legitimate company and great customer service before and after the sale.

I hope to hear back from Charles on Tuesday after everyone goes back to work.
I'm hoping his distributor will have the Focal Sopra (Black-Color) in stock and ready to ship to Charles.

Then Jason, lead-tech, for Charles will be coming to do the install.

In a few days I'll know what's going on and what time frame.

Terry

dkorbal 01-01-2024 11:51 AM

Great service from a company or retailer after the purchase is always so satisfying. I’ve had dealings with Sweetwater personally purchasing items and on a professional side purchasing for my church’s Front of House and broadcast sound systems. They are always a pleasure to deal with.

tigerhonaker 01-01-2024 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkorbal (Post 1079715)
Great service from a company or retailer after the purchase is always so satisfying. I’ve had dealings with Sweetwater personally purchasing items and on a professional side purchasing for my church’s Front of House and broadcast sound systems. They are always a pleasure to deal with.

Doug,

Well my purchase was super small from Sweetwater that's for sure.
But, even on such a small purchase I did get a follow-up call to make sure I ordered the correct item/items.

I think these ISO-Pucks are going to do exactly what I need once I get the new Focal Sopra center-channel-speaker.

Terry