AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Aurender (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Shoutout for Aurender's amazing customer service (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=52221)

r042wal 05-06-2023 11:28 AM

Shoutout for Aurender's amazing customer service

I posted a while back about the display in my N100 turning white on me. I contacted Aurender in CA and they FedExed me a new display, display board and a USB stick with the most recent image.

My N100 is circa 2019 and I have kept it alive replacing the 4TB hard drive as a precaution. Now with the new display, I hope to get a few more years out of it. It is built like a tank. The aluminum cover on top has to be almost 1/4" thick!

I had to send an email to support to get the new display activated. Their support manager Kelly Scheidt responded within 30 minutes, updated my unit and installed the patch to get the display working.

My N100 is out of warranty yet Aurender went to all these lengths to get me back up. Thank you Aurender. Their remote support feature is a real bonus.

Puma Cat 05-06-2023 01:06 PM

Yep, those guys are great. Pleasure to work with when I reviewed the N20. Great company, great products, and excellent service and support.

George Prentice 06-04-2023 11:32 AM

I’ve never had a serious problem. But contacted them a couple times. Once they logged on to my unit and fixed it the same night I reported the problem. And other time I got a response within hours.

Outstanding customer service.

knotscott 06-04-2023 12:50 PM

Customer service is a dying art with many businesses...especially the big ones. Great to hear some companies still treat people right.

r042wal 06-04-2023 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knotscott (Post 1074715)
Customer service is a dying art with many businesses...especially the big ones. Great to hear some companies still treat people right.

Absolutely! Gone are the days of your word followed by a handshake. Up until a couple of years ago, I had been into IT managing networks for my handful of select clientele. One of my customers was a sub-contractor for Bell Canada.

Bell is a big company in any Province in Canada but they have a 'satisfaction' rate or number simply put as the number of disgruntled customers they can say falls into their projection on the premise that you can't keep everyone happy. At the time, Bell was 5%.

It make me wonder about large companies that operate in a global market like AliExpress or Amazon. I certainly have complaints from here to there and definitely know that within their script from out-sourced support centers, the extent they will go to to help me is finite.

r042wal 06-04-2023 01:41 PM

PS: why can't I 'like' a post or offer the OP some king of approval?

Puma Cat 06-06-2023 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r042wal (Post 1074718)

The website is not constructed in a manner to support "likes", etc.

Masterlu 06-06-2023 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r042wal (Post 1074718)

I simply use… :thumbsup:

Puma Cat 06-06-2023 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1074758)
I simply use… :thumbsup:

That works, too! :thumbsup:

:D

edkoz 11-12-2023 05:07 PM

Is there a phone number for the A10. Having problems with the a connection to the laptop.
Thanks ED