AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Bryston Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Model T Speakers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=21383)

James Tanner - Bryston 07-19-2015 04:40 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Surround System Review

July 2015

Hi Folks,

Please see link below to our entry level surround system review from Home Theater Review Magazine.

Bryston Mini A and AC1 Micro Speaker System Reviewed

Favourite quotes:

1. Nothing about the setup process really prepared me for the sound of Bryston's "mini" speakers. I was drawn in by the clarity and purity of dialogue pouring out of the AC1 Micro.

2, The other thing I couldn't help but notice is just how seamlessly the Model A subwoofer blended with the satellites. Not only that, but the sub in and of itself is utterly musical, without a hint of audible resonance, no bloat, and a remarkable room-filling quality.

Bryston Mini A and AC1 Micro Speaker System Reviewed

James Tanner - Bryston 07-21-2015 02:26 PM

Hi Folks,

A customer sent me this showing his Rosewood Model T's - WOW - what a nice setup aye :music:

james

Sent picture to Ivan to post - thanks.

James Tanner - Bryston 07-21-2015 02:55 PM

Hi Folks,

New Bryston dealer in Washington State:

ITS A HI-FI STORE

Hi James

The A1s are an extraordinary value. I've only been open for a week and a half and I may be selling two pair soon. If these speakers sell as well as we think they will, I will order a couple pair to keep in stock.

The customer response for the A1s has been outstanding thus far. You did an awesome job developing the speakers.

Now it's our job to feature them in a favorable space.

Cheers,
Hans

mbar321 07-22-2015 11:09 PM

Model T Signatures - Next Audio Show?

Hello Mr. Tanner,

Would you happen to know the next U.S. or Canadian audio show where the Model T Signatures will appear? I would like to make plans to attend.

Masterlu 07-22-2015 11:55 PM

mbar321... Welcome to AA! :wave:

James Tanner - Bryston 07-23-2015 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbar321 (Post 715314)
Hello Mr. Tanner,

Would you happen to know the next U.S. or Canadian audio show where the Model T Signatures will appear? I would like to make plans to attend.

HI MBar

The Toronto show in October we will probably use the Model T's depending on the room we get (its in a new location this year) and for sure the Montreal show next March as we have the same room as last year.

james

mbar321 07-23-2015 07:15 PM

Re: Toronto Audio Show

Thank You, Mr Tanner

I will plan to attend the Toronto show. I look forward to hearing some great Bryston equipment and hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
Mark Barbour

James Tanner - Bryston 07-26-2015 01:54 PM

SUBJECT: Bryston Mini T – Customer Feedback

July 2015

Hello Mr. Tanner,

We had an e-mail exchange back in December 2014 regarding Bryston Mini-T loudspeakers during which you answered various questions.

Just following up to let you know that I recently purchased a pair of Mini-Ts from Audio Eden in Aurora, Ontario and am really pleased. These speakers satisfy that "Goldlocks" need in my somewhat smaller living room. They're not too small and they're not too big, but just right. In my room they have the immediacy that a standmount (bookshelf) speaker possesses but also have the deeper bass and impact that previous floorstanders have provided. They also sound great (coherent) at somewhat closer listening distances.

Excellent speakers! Thank you for taking your own "hobby" loudspeaker project and refining it to be a commercial product line.

FOLLOW UP:

Hi Mr. Tanner,

Yes the Mini-Ts are special.

For years (late 80s onward) I owned Canadian made Energy Reference 22 loudspeakers and have spent the last 5 years trying to find a replacement for them. Tried a variety of excellent speakers including KEFs and Revels but nothing worked better in my room than my old Energy Ref 22s until discovering your Mini-Ts.

Similar sized speaker but the Mini-Ts are superior to the Ref 22s. More accurate and even more powerful. Thanks again for finally ending my loudspeaker search. It's nice to know that Canadians make some outstanding hi-fi gear that competes with anyone on the world stage.

Ron

James Tanner - Bryston 07-29-2015 07:02 AM

Hello Bryston!

Ken Veitch here. A few pictures of my new Bryston Model A's finished in Boston Cherry veneer and also a couple of pictures to show the terrible room dynamics they must overcome. BTW, the flatscreen is being raised on Wednesday so it will just clear the height of the Model A's. The product is JEWELERY! FLAWLESS! BRAVO guys!!!

Sound quality is wonderful and warm, fat, and super clean. Best I've ever had in MY home. My idea: "Buy Brystons for your Brystons!" It's simple and it just works so well! I have a quite a few of them... lol....

I'm going home via my air conditioned car to my wonderfully cool flat to listen to my Bryston system and let it wrap me in the warmth and love that ALL Bryston products are created for. IMHO....

Sincerely:

Kenneth B. Veitch

James Tanner - Bryston 08-04-2015 11:40 AM

SUBJECT: Smiths Audio – Congratulations!

August, 2015

Hi Folks,

Bryston would like to formally offer our congratulations to one of our dealers.

Smith’s Custom Audio Video in Lethbridge Alberta has now sold over 40 Pairs of Bryston loudspeakers.

Given that Lethbridge has a population of less than 40,000 that’s quite an accomplishment.

Thank you Ashley and all those involved ... we truly appreciate your efforts on our behalf!

James Tanner
V/P Bryston Ltd.