AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   The “X Files” (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Matter can travel to the future through Black Holes (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=45940)

PHC1 05-31-2019 04:49 PM

Matter can travel to the future through Black Holes

A while ago I mentioned I had a thought that the Black Hole/White Hole may be the equivalent of I/O of our computers. Another words the Input and Output to our universe and dimension we exist in. :smoking: I was told the White Holes were not being considered seriously by the academia. Who am I to argue about such things but here is an interesting article that popped up today. Matter can travel to the future through Black Holes?

https://bigthink.com/surprising-scie...cts-new-theory

PHC1 05-31-2019 05:01 PM

My own theory without any scientific knowledge of such things is that the multiverse theory is true but different than imagined today. Imagine a cluster of balloons or grapes would be more appropriate, touching each other and having a common orifice (black/white hole)... Our biggest puzzle right now is the cosmic expansion at an accelerated rate. Well, as one balloon deflates, the other inflates exchanging all matter that has been "recycled" through the black hole... The force that is acting and regulating the cosmic inflation/deflation probably has to do with entropy or "cosmic osmosis". :scratch2:

If anyone asks how I know this... it came to me in my sleep during an afternoon nap. :smoking:

JemHadar 05-31-2019 05:05 PM

FYI...Don Lincoln makes great videos for the Fermilab Youtube channel.

Puma Cat 05-31-2019 09:58 PM

Yep, I've known for some time now that matter can travel to the future via black holes. This is because the universe is not 4 dimensions per se, but a 4th dimensional projection (called the Gosset Polytope) of an 8 dimensional quasicrystal, called E8, which is a Lie (pronounced "lee") Group. Check out Quantum Gravity Research's YouTube videos on this. Also, "consciousness" impacts what happens in the universe, including the famous "observation" of electrons traveling through a double slit experiment.

PHC1 05-31-2019 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puma Cat (Post 966835)
Yep, I've known for some time now that matter can travel to the future via black holes. This is because the universe is not 4 dimensions per se, but a 4th dimensional projection (called the Gosset Polytope) of an 8 dimensional quasicrystal, called E8, which is a Lie (pronounced "lee") Group. Check out Quantum Gravity Research's YouTube videos on this. Also, "consciousness" impacts what happens in the universe, including the famous "observation" of electrons traveling through a double slit experiment.

Yes, the “conscious universe” theory is also being considered.

For centuries, modern science has been shrinking the gap between humans and the rest of the universe, from Isaac Newton showing that one set of laws applies equally to falling apples and orbiting moons to Carl Sagan intoning that “we are made of star stuff” — that the atoms of our bodies were literally forged in the nuclear furnaces of other stars.

Even in that context, Gregory Matloff’s ideas are shocking. The veteran physicist at New York City College of Technology recently published a paper arguing that humans may be like the rest of the universe in substance and in spirit. A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware.

Puma Cat 06-01-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 966848)
Yes, the “conscious universe” theory is also being considered.

For centuries, modern science has been shrinking the gap between humans and the rest of the universe, from Isaac Newton showing that one set of laws applies equally to falling apples and orbiting moons to Carl Sagan intoning that “we are made of star stuff” — that the atoms of our bodies were literally forged in the nuclear furnaces of other stars.

Even in that context, Gregory Matloff’s ideas are shocking. The veteran physicist at New York City College of Technology recently published a paper arguing that humans may be like the rest of the universe in substance and in spirit. A “proto-consciousness field” could extend through all of space, he argues. Stars may be thinking entities that deliberately control their paths. Put more bluntly, the entire cosmos may be self-aware.

Yes, I recently saw a video where British scientist Rupert Sheldrake was discussing exactly this with another British scientist. That, any "self associating" energy-based system, from paramecium to stars, had consciousness. This of course would distinguish stars from inanimate dead planets, asteroids, etc.

PHC1 10-08-2020 11:08 AM

Maybe my own theory I posted above wasn't too far off? :scratch2: Nah, no way... :smoking:

Sir Charles Penrose

There was an earlier universe before the Big Bang, and evidence for its existence can still be observed in black holes, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist has said.

Sir Roger argues that the existence of unexplained spots of electromagnetic radiation in the sky – known as ‘Hawking Points’ – are remnants of a previous universe.

It is part of the "conformal cyclic cosmology" theory of the universe, and it is suggested that these points are the final expulsion of energy called ‘Hawking radiation’, transferred by black holes from the older universe.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...er/ar-BB19OUcH

PHC1 10-08-2020 11:18 AM

Professor Sir Roger Penrose, an Oxford Universe mathematical physicist and one of the authors of the study, told New Scientist: “What we claim we are seeing is the final remnant after a black hole has evaporated away in the previous aeon.”

If the universe undergoes continual contractions and expansions, everything from the previous universe is likely destroyed each time, with nothing surviving into the next one.

But the latest study suggests black holes from the previous universe could in fact spew what is referred to as Hawking radiation, named after legendary scientist Professor Stephen Hawking.