AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Bryston Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Joining the Bryston Family (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=48183)

McMusicman 06-03-2020 07:14 PM

Joining the Bryston Family

Greetings all. After much contemplation and study I have decided to join the Bryston Family. I spent weeks searching for an amplifier to pair with my Magnepans that would meet several criteria. Transparency, low noise floor, revealing the slightest changes in the upstream chain, Even distribution across frequency, capable to handle difficult loads, reliable, offer decades of service, and most importantly, simply give a faithful and true representation of the source material. I wanted an amplifier that would allow me to grow within the Magnepan line with confidence. Email indicates my new 4B3 arrives tomorrow and I could not be more pleased. A shout out to the dealer in Lexington NC who is 10/10 representing Bryston Products. I know many here run in the big leagues but for me, this is a substantial investment and a bit of a milestone in my audio journey. Cheers.

James Tanner - Bryston 06-03-2020 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McMusicman (Post 1006311)
Greetings all. After much contemplation and study I have decided to join the Bryston Family. I spent weeks searching for an amplifier to pair with my Magnepans that would meet several criteria. Transparency, low noise floor, revealing the slightest changes in the upstream chain, Even distribution across frequency, capable to handle difficult loads, reliable, offer decades of service, and most importantly, simply give a faithful and true representation of the source material. I wanted an amplifier that would allow me to grow within the Magnepan line with confidence. Email indicates my new 4B3 arrives tomorrow and I could not be more pleased. A shout out to the dealer in Lexington NC who is 10/10 representing Bryston Products. I know many here run in the big leagues but for me, this is a substantial investment and a bit of a milestone in my audio journey. Cheers.

Welcome sir - Enjoy.

james

clpetersen 06-04-2020 02:04 PM

Congratulations! Another Bryston fan here.

Masterlu 06-04-2020 02:29 PM

Congrats! Me too, wise choice. ;)

Antonmb 06-04-2020 03:46 PM

Congratulations on acquiring a great amp. Bryston amps are a solid investment that hold their value better than most. I had a 2BSST which worked flawlessly in a HT for the 10 years I had it, and when I finally sold it I got more than half it’s retail value back.

PHC1 06-04-2020 04:00 PM

Every time I have heard Magnepan/Bryston combination, I walked away impressed and moved. It is a synergistic combo. :music: I really enjoyed Sonus Faber Elipsa with Bryston amps in my own systems as well. Just can't go wrong with Bryston and the 20 year warranty speaks for the reputation, reliability and the peace of mind that comes with Bryston product ownership.

gtubes 06-04-2020 07:15 PM

You're going to love the 4B3. What a combo that will be, great choice. In the last 30 years I've owned so many Bryston amps and pre amps I've lost count, they keep pulling me back in...the products are simply that good and that reliable.