AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Canton (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Canton K5 Bought (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=41923)

Masterlu 01-18-2018 07:52 PM

Canton K5 Bought
 
I bought a pair of Canton Reference K5 today, in Gloss Cherry as pictured. I am very pleased with the Canton line. :ok:

https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/med...ano_cherry.jpg

mchydro 01-18-2018 08:11 PM

Congrats Ivan! They are very attractive.

Masterlu 01-18-2018 08:21 PM

Mike... thanks, I’m not even 100% sure where I will use it. The entire Reference K line are really exceptional speakers.

mchydro 01-18-2018 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 893694)
Mike... thanks, I’m not even 100% sure where I will use it. The entire Reference K line are really exceptional speakers.

Maybe the family room up north? Or the room in the basement where you had the PMC demo system years ago during the extravaganza.

What do they retail for currently?

Masterlu 01-18-2018 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchydro (Post 893702)
Maybe the family room up north? Or the room in the basement where you had the PMC demo system years ago during the extravaganza.

What do they retail for currently?

$11,680 in the premium Cherry Piano Gloss finish.

mchydro 01-18-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 893703)
$11,680 in the premium Cherry Piano Gloss finish.

Very reasonable for a high quality speaker. Made in Germany no less!

rnrmf1971 01-18-2018 11:14 PM

The pictures of the Canton Reference speakers show a very beautifully finished speaker. Congratulations on the K5's!

Ventoux 01-18-2018 11:20 PM

Very nice, congrats. All Aboard the Canton train!:thumbsup:

Formerly YB-2 01-19-2018 12:11 AM

Congrats. That finish looks beautiful in the Canton advertisements.
What is the delivery time for a pair?
Can you put them in your Accuphase system? Might be interested in the K7 or K9, but, wonder if that Al tweeter could be a bit hot with solid-state.

Masterlu 01-19-2018 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 (Post 893740)
Congrats. That finish looks beautiful in the Canton advertisements.
What is the delivery time for a pair?
Can you put them in your Accuphase system? Might be interested in the K7 or K9, but, wonder if that Al tweeter could be a bit hot with solid-state.

Just a few weeks; I will probably drive these with Accuphase gear.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©Copyright 2009-2021 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.