AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Bryston Audio (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Model T Speakers (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=21383)

Bigalsworth 03-05-2014 01:37 PM

Glad to hear they are making to the stores. I will have to go down to my local Bryston dealer and see if he has gotten some in.

Scott

James Tanner - Bryston 03-09-2014 08:32 AM

Hi Folks,

Got this from one of our dealers :music:

Hi James,

Two things.

First: I have sold another pair of Middle T but I'm just waiting on confirmation from the girlfriend as to which finish.

Second: I'm also going to buy a pair! In light cherry I think... The Middle Ts are ruining me for other speakers. The price is right, they seem to be compatible with all amps and the full range sound is addictive!!!

James
Bryston Dealer

Mikado463 03-09-2014 09:31 AM

I would expect noting less given that you both have the same first name !

kudos on a great speaker BTW !!

Manbient 03-09-2014 09:03 PM

HAHA, you know that guy with the girlfriend is me? Love the walnut finish (and she said ok)! Can't wait!

James Tanner - Bryston 03-10-2014 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manbient (Post 588197)
HAHA, you know that guy with the girlfriend is me? Love the walnut finish (and she said ok)! Can't wait!

Hi Manbient,

Yes the Walnut is becoming a popular colour. Looking forward to your feedback once you get them up and running.:music:

james

James Tanner - Bryston 03-11-2014 10:28 AM

Hi Folks,

Got this today from a very experienced high end dealer about the Bryston Model T Speakers.

Sent: March-11-14 8:58 AM
To: James Tanner
Subject: Re: Bryston Model T’s

Hi James,

The Bryston Model T speakers sound quite amazing. Very impressive for your first try. One of my big complaints about high end speakers is that they don't have full range bass for prices even up to $15,000. In our room with 30' ceilings (false acoustic tiles at 9'), the speakers easily fill the room. Center image is very sharp, soundstage is wide. Clarity is easily as good as your competition. Certainly a superb speaker.

I think you have a winner in this speaker

Congrats, I mean it!

Best wishes,
Adrian

James Tanner - Bryston 03-14-2014 03:56 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Mini A Speaker – Dealer Feedback

March 2014

Greetings Bryston:

Well I received the Mini A loudspeakers today and I'll be honest I was quite nervous un-boxing them as I kept thinking this is only $1250 a Pair - really how good can they be?

I have listened to hundreds of speakers at this price point and never been floored like this - WOW !!!! …

Now if I did not know the price my first thought would be those sound great but how much are they???

Well again James you have blown me away… job well done I give this a 10 and at this price the competition should quite a bit nervous with the new kid on the block this Bryston speaker is a knock out....

And not a little punch a total uppercut BAM and a 20year warranty!!!!!

GREAT JOB JAMES!

Ash
Smiths Audio
Lethbridge
CANADA

James Tanner - Bryston 03-20-2014 05:58 PM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston Mini T Speaker – Feedback

March 2014

Hi James

Received my Bryston Mini T speakers the other day.

Bravo! ... Cheers! ... Love them!

You Bryston guys really know how to make good music!

The music is all there, and for the money, makes other speaker companies look silly for what they ask.

Cheers

John A Chen
Director of Sales
Grado Labs

James Tanner - Bryston 03-22-2014 02:06 PM

Hi again James

I sound like a broken record but now after giving all the Bryston Model A speakers a fair listen and with lots of feed back for my customers this is a hit. Everyone is so positive and the presents of all the speakers is fab... It's sad that every other company can't get it right you have honestly nailed it....

All good things come in time and well the time has come JAMES AND Bryston have done it again!

Ash

James Tanner - Bryston 03-22-2014 05:08 PM

Hi James

Have all the Model A’s set up in the store and I was playing the A2’s and just wish to say the A2 is a JBL killer for sure and it is still a refined sound so playing anything like Norah Jones or James Taylor to AC/DC it kicks ass!

The best comment just happened here I had a customer walking around looking for an inexpensive stereo receiver and he appeared to be distracted. I am playing the A2s with a 4B in the background and he kept looking like he was lost finally he says where is the person playing the piano!!!

Well I was playing The Piano Guys and he was looking high and low for a piano! – LOL.

Proud Bryston Dealer