AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Manley Labs (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Manley customer service (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=20045)

jdandy 03-23-2013 06:13 PM

taters.......100 miles isn't a bad drive. My McIntosh dealer is 60 miles from my home. The next closest audio dealers are 100 miles away. It's just one of the prices I pay to live in beautiful rural north Florida. Heck, I have to drive 14 miles to get to the grocery store. :)

taters 03-24-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 465789)
taters.......100 miles isn't a bad drive. My McIntosh dealer is 60 miles from my home. The next closest audio dealers are 100 miles away. It's just one of the prices I pay to live in beautiful rural north Florida. Heck, I have to drive 14 miles to get to the grocery store. :)

I guess I'm just spoiled. I have 6 high-end dealers within 30 minutes of where I live.

AudioGremlin 03-26-2013 01:02 PM

I contacted EveAnna yesterday with a question about the Steelhead, I received a reply from her within a few hours. Their customer service is excellent so I can't think why you're having a problem getting any reply.

taters 03-26-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioGremlin (Post 467480)
I contacted EveAnna yesterday with a question about the Steelhead, I received a reply from her within a few hours. Their customer service is excellent so I can't think why you're having a problem getting any reply.

Because I'm dealing with her flunkies!

jdandy 03-26-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taters (Post 467638)
Because I'm dealing with her flunkies!

taters.......Your comment is way off base. A company's employees are not, as you say, flunkies. In my opinion, that attitude speaks more about you than Manley's team of good people. It is disappointing to see this response from you.

taters 03-26-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 467648)
taters.......Your comment is way off base. A company's employees are not, as you say, flunkies. In my opinion, that attitude speaks more about you than Manley's team of good people. It is disappointing to see this response from you.

I called them 2 times and left messages. I never heard back from them. Maybe flunkies is a bit extreme. I really get upset when I see bad customer service.

jdandy 03-26-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taters (Post 467704)
I called them 2 times and left messages. I never heard back from them. Maybe flunkies is a bit extreme. I really get upset when I see bad customer service.

taters.......All this because you haven't been contacted so you can find a Manley dealer within your comfort zone of travel? Really?

Here is EveAnna Manley's email address from their website. It took me 15 seconds to find it. I recommend you adjust your tone while communicating with her if you actually expect a response. emanley@manleylabs.com

SPaulC 03-26-2013 10:44 PM

Prompt response to inquiry

This is just my second post on the forum, so please indulge me.
My experience with Manley responsiveness just last week:
Within 12 hours of sending an email inquiry to EveAnna Manley I received a response. I am interested in the Chinook phono stage (or should I go for broke and get the Steelhead?...but I digress) and was inquiring about the current Manley dealers in my area. In fact, I had a follow-up question and got a response within 2 hours. I was impressed.

jdandy 03-26-2013 11:02 PM

SPaulC.......Welcome to Audio Aficionado. :wave:

Your comment is far more typical of the comments I have read for years about Manley Labs. Thanks for letting us know of your experience.

LordoftheRingsEE 03-27-2013 12:27 AM

-- Hi SPaulC! :cheers:

* Two years at AA and only two posts. ...You must have more to say than that. ;)

Bob

BTW, EveAnna is truly a lovely name.