AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Shunyata Research (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   New Everest Review in Stereophile (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=49843)

mchydro 04-30-2021 10:07 PM

New Everest Review in Stereophile
 
https://www.stereophile.com/content/...er-conditioner

Now even more excited to get mine!

SCAudiophile 05-01-2021 08:35 AM

Another great review!!!

Audiophilehi 05-01-2021 09:29 AM

Yes, another great review. I haven’t read a negative review yet from any Shunyata product. Just wondering how much better the Everest is compared to the Denali 6000 v2.

Puma Cat 05-01-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiophilehi (Post 1037703)
Yes, another great review. I haven’t read a negative review yet from any Shunyata product. Just wondering how much better the Everest is compared to the Denali 6000 v2.

Its a lot better. Denali V2 is great, no question about it.

Everest, as Robert Harley described it in his review in TAS, is mind-blowing.

Masterlu 05-01-2021 06:46 PM

It really is; I’ll probably be getting at least two more. :yes:

Puma Cat 05-01-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1037744)
It really is; I’ll probably be getting at least two more. :yes:

:thumbsup:

Audiophilehi 05-01-2021 09:10 PM

I was afraid of that. Unfortunately the Everest is out of reach for me. Especially when you factor in a power cord. :tears:

mrenardsmith 05-02-2021 10:35 PM

I understand the Everest vs Denali V2 comparison. How does the Everest compare to the Triton V3/Typhon QR combo? Recall that was hailed just a couple of years ago as Shunyata’s greatest creation. I’m curious to hear if any has had both in the same system and can give some feedback.

Masterlu 05-03-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrenardsmith (Post 1037808)
I understand the Everest vs Denali V2 comparison. How does the Everest compare to the Triton V3/Typhon QR combo? Recall that was hailed just a couple of years ago as Shunyata’s greatest creation. I’m curious to hear if any has had both in the same system and can give some feedback.

It’s not even a fair comparison; advantage Everest.

ariess 05-04-2021 08:54 PM

If I recall correctly Caelin has explained that there are pros and cons for Everest vs TV3+TQR with the latter having more noise reduction due to bigger QRBB chambers and Everest having greater DTDC and of course the Everest costing half and being more compact among it a somewhat unfair comparison too.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©Copyright 2009-2021 AudioAficionado.org.Privately owned, All Rights Reserved.