AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Shunyata Research (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   New Shunyata videos (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=28031)

GrantS 08-18-2014 09:58 PM

New Shunyata videos

Hi Guys,

We just finished shooting a new series of videos, shot by Wilson's very talented filmographer, Brian Capener.

Videos

They cover a variety of topics, including the two foundational concepts for all we do in power; Dynamic Transient Current Delivery and Component to Component Interference. The A.S.C.C measurement Caelin conducts midway through the DTCD video makes a very compelling statement regarding why stock power cords and cheap outlets underperform when used with A/V electronics.

Other videos that may be worth watching are the short parts videos, especially the outlet comparison, showcasing what is normally found in the wall and something better.

Your comments and questions are always welcome, whether posted here or sent in directly. We hold no illusions regarding our on-screen talents, so forgive the lack of "star" quality :).

Our goal was was purely informational; explaining our point of view and displaying the tools/measurements we use to create products that are unique in terms of their design and performance.

We'd like to thank everyone for the support and feedback we receive here and through phone and e-mail. Your comments, whether thoughtfully critical or positive are always appreciated.

Best regards,

Grant
Shunyata Research

Masterlu 08-18-2014 10:45 PM

Grant... Great Videos, I made this thread a sticky. :thumbsup:

scirica 08-18-2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 631839)
Grant... Great Videos, I made this thread a sticky. :thumbsup:

Really enjoying these!

Good Times 08-20-2014 08:55 AM

No one goes to the extent you guys do to explain exactly the benefits of what you've created. It's a good thing!

JCR 08-31-2014 07:25 AM

Wow! Thanks for posting this Grant! Extremely informative. For me it just re-enforced why Shunyata product are a critical part of the component synergy in my system!

Thanks again, Jacques

thesaint519 08-31-2014 08:35 PM

Incredible! Thanks.

chessman 09-01-2014 08:54 AM

That was really interesting. Thank you for posting this!

zonto 03-28-2016 09:42 PM

Any updates on the videos that were going to be filmed this spring, namely re: the MPC-12?

GrantS 04-01-2016 01:20 PM

Hi. At this time, I'm not certain which products will be covered. I do know we will be shooting a series of new videos in late May or early June with measurements and internal parts displays/descriptions so that the science and parts used in the products are understood.

Best regards,

Grant

BlueFox 04-01-2016 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantS (Post 771168)
Hi. At this time, I'm not certain which products will be covered. I do know we will be shooting a series of new videos in late May or early June with measurements and internal parts displays/descriptions so that the science and parts used in the products are understood.

Best regards,

Grant

There you go again. Confusing the skeptics with measurements and science. :)