AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   The “X Files” (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Are we alone in the universe? Poll (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=45916)

Puma Cat 05-28-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 966398)
Serge.......I have felt relatively certain for quite some time that humans have been in contact with other life forms. I also lean toward thinking that some of the incredible technological advances developed in the last half century or perhaps a bit longer have been aided and benefited from knowledge bases greater than ours, most likely from more advanced beings than humans. Through all time until the present century advances in the manner in which we live, solve problems, and research what is unknown to us have crept along at a snails pace, but the speed at which astonishing advances have taken place in the past half century literally dwarfs every other stage of human development. My thinking leads me to believe there has been help from somewhere beyond what can be considered normal human intellectual enlightenment and growth. Call me crazy, but the notion of advance beings helping humans to solve unimaginably difficult problems and challenges doesn't seem that far of a stretch in logic.

Yes. And they’re called dolphins! :D

PHC1 05-28-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdandy (Post 966398)
Serge.......I have felt relatively certain for quite some time that humans have been in contact with other life forms. I also lean toward thinking that some of the incredible technological advances developed in the last half century or perhaps a bit longer have been aided and benefited from knowledge bases greater than ours, most likely from more advanced beings than humans. Through all time until the present century advances in the manner in which we live, solve problems, and research what is unknown to us have crept along at a snails pace, but the speed at which astonishing advances have taken place in the past half century literally dwarfs every other stage of human development. My thinking leads me to believe there has been help from somewhere beyond what can be considered normal human intellectual enlightenment and growth. Call me crazy, but the notion of advance beings helping humans to solve unimaginably difficult problems and challenges doesn't seem that far of a stretch in logic.

Dan, I wholeheartedly agree. There are plenty of others who suspect as much and some hold titles and positions that would imply higher than average education and intelligence. :smoking: Let’s just say that having a solution to some of our most significant discoveries come to those involved in their sleep is highly suspicious of “external” influence.... Mendeleev and periodic table, Wallace and evolution, Kekule and the benzene molecular structure, Ramanujan and the goddess Namagiri that would show up in his dreams and offer mathematical solutions, Descartes and the scientific method, Loewi and neuron impulses, Agassis and structure of fossils that came to him in dreams over a period of 3 nights.... In dreams? :smoking: Hmmm....

PHC1 05-28-2019 09:13 PM

Some interesting insight as to the increased media attention to UFO phenomena and how things are developing.

13 Reasons to believe Aliens are real. NY Magazine Intelligencer. http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...-are-real.html

PHC1 05-28-2019 09:27 PM

Of course my vote had to be #4. I strongly believe the public is kept in the dark on purpose. :smoking:

Just one example among the countless others...

From Wikipedia.

On the evening of December 9, 1965, a large, brilliant fireball was seen by thousands in at least six U.S. states and Ontario, Canada. It streaked over the Detroit, Michigan – Windsor, Canada area. Reports of hot metal debris over Michigan and northern Ohio, grass fires, and sonic booms in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area were attributed to the fireball. Some people in the village of Kecksburg, about 30 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, reported something crashing in the woods, wisps of blue smoke, vibrations and a "thump".

According to an initial story in the Greensburg Tribune-Review "The area where the object landed was immediately sealed off on the order of U.S. Army and State Police officials, reportedly in anticipation of a 'close inspection' of whatever may have fallen ... State Police officials there ordered the area roped off to await the expected arrival of both U.S. Army engineers and possibly, civilian scientists." When State troopers and Air Force personnel searched the woods, they reportedly found "absolutely nothing"

In December 2005, just before the 40th anniversary of the Kecksburg incident, NASA released a statement reporting that experts had examined metallic fragments from the area and determined they were from a Russian satellite that re-entered the atmosphere and broke up, but records of their findings were lost in the 1990s.

Leslie Kean, described as "an investigative reporter backed by the Sci-Fi Channel", reportedly "sued NASA under the Freedom of Information Act" for the lost NASA records. On October 26, 2007, NASA agreed to search for those records after being ordered by a court. During the hearing, Steve McConnell, NASA's public liaison officer, testified that two boxes of papers from the time of the Kecksburg incident were missing. Loss of records is not a unique case for NASA; for example, the original tapes recorded during the televised Apollo 11 Moon landing were misplaced or reused

More recent comments by NASA are less supportive of a link to a Russian satellite:

There is some speculation that the reentry of the Cosmos 96/Venera-type spacecraft was responsible for a fireball which was seen over southwestern Ontario, Canada and at least eight states from Michigan to New York at 4:43 p.m. EST (21:43 UT) on 9 December 1965. Investigations of photographs and sightings of the fireball indicated its path through the atmosphere was probably too steep to be consistent with a spacecraft re-entering from Earth orbit and was more likely a meteor in a prograde orbit from the vicinity of the asteroid belt, and probably ended its flight over western Lake Erie. U.S. Air Force tracking data on Cosmos 96 also indicate the spacecraft orbit decayed earlier than 21:43 UT on 9 December. Other unconfirmed reports state the fireball subsequently landed in Pennsylvania southeast of Pittsburgh near the town of Kecksburg.

Round and round we go but it is getting much more difficult to deny and conceal the countless UFO sightings in the era of everyone gazing up at the sky and being aware. :smoking:

PHC1 05-28-2019 10:13 PM

https://www.citizenhearing.org/

PHC1 05-28-2019 10:34 PM

8 Declassified UFO Sightings with REAL Footage

https://youtu.be/rxVjYDNrxTk

PHC1 05-28-2019 10:54 PM

Prime example of the remnants of the stigma of the UFO phenomena and the resulting sarcastic, idiotic and unnecessary comments from the journalist.

CNN reports on the pilots speaking out about their UFO encounters. https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/0...ending-videos/

Masterlu 05-28-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHC1 (Post 966424)
8 Declassified UFO Sightings with REAL Footage

https://youtu.be/rxVjYDNrxTk

Lens flare... :laughin:

PHC1 05-28-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 966428)
Lens flare... :laughin:

Lens flairs, bugs in the system, atmospheric effects, weather balloons, swamp gas.... :smoking:

When a reported cube encased in a sphere flies right between two jet fighters flying in formation and causes the experience fighter pilots to express their concern for safety to their superiors... they will still be saying that it is a natural phenomena... :lmao:

PHC1 05-28-2019 11:37 PM

I am not in the procession of the videos, so I don't expect to see the men in black come looking for me but.... :smoking:

A good friend of mine made the mistake of sending the videos he captured one summer night to a few local news networks. Of course he never heard back from any of them but instead died of a heart attack in his backyard in a few weeks. He was only 53 and healthy as a horse... :tears: Coincidence? Perhaps...

The video he shot captured a glowing sphere that resembled a ball of plasma with mysterious saucer shaped objects lined up and going into the ball of plasma one by one and zooming off at tremendous speed. Recharging station? A portal? Earthly technology? I am sure it wasn't ours... The video was of good enough quality to see some amazing detail. :smoking:

Poor guy, he didn't listen when I told him NOT to share that. The video was still in his camcorder on tape so he couldn't have doctored it and besides he was a very honest and straight forward guy.

I don't expect that anyone would be looking for me to obtain the tapes since I don't have them... :smoking: