AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Pass Labs (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Int-25 (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=50613)

FreddieFerric 01-13-2022 11:03 PM

Same here. :sigh:

Formerly YB-2 02-24-2022 07:58 PM

Just informed that some critical parts are at least another month out so add at least another 12 weeks from now (ordered mid-Dec). Unfortunate, but it is out of my and Pass Labs hands. Am guessing the events taking place in eastern Europe will be no help on so many things supply-chain related. All I can say is I am soooooo happy I bought my new car in June before all this happened.

FreddieFerric 02-26-2022 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 (Post 1055984)
Just informed that some critical parts are at least another month out so add at least another 12 weeks from now (ordered mid-Dec). Unfortunate, but it is out of my and Pass Labs hands. Am guessing the events taking place in eastern Europe will be no help on so many things supply-chain related. All I can say is I am soooooo happy I bought my new car in June before all this happened.

Sorry to hear this Glenn. My dealer told me he should be able to verfiy in the first week of March whether the 1502 will be on Mc's production schedule for March. I'm assuming if they don't have all the parts they need to build the units then it won't be on their production schedule. Could be wrong about that though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on it, but after all this waiting I'm not getting my hopes up.

What's going on in Eastern Europe is utterly dreadful and needs to stop.

FreddieFerric 04-30-2022 05:36 PM

Still waiting Glenn?

Nevermind. Just saw you are travelling. Enjoy the trip.

Formerly YB-2 05-01-2022 10:05 AM

Yep. Siesta time in Bilbao (wonderful city). Biarritz tomorrow for a few days then on to Paris. Will bug Pass Labs a couple of days before we head home.

Formerly YB-2 05-14-2022 02:00 PM

Got in Thursday evening (first ride on a 787 - quite nice) from Heathrow (always a trial - world's worst int'l airport).
Talked to Pass & the retailer yesterday and my INT-25 ships on Monday. Guessing about a week to get here from the west coast.

FreddieFerric 05-18-2022 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 (Post 1060477)
Got in Thursday evening (first ride on a 787 - quite nice) from Heathrow (always a trial - world's worst int'l airport).
Talked to Pass & the retailer yesterday and my INT-25 ships on Monday. Guessing about a week to get here from the west coast.

Very nice Glenn! Month long vacation and great news awaiting you upon your arrival home. Please let us know when it shows up at your door. :thumbsup:

Porsche993TT 05-18-2022 09:41 PM

nice, enjoy. an i agree, nelson pass has designed some fine gear over a long period of time, proven genius

Formerly YB-2 05-19-2022 07:59 AM

Thx. Looks like a Monday delivery.
On the upside, this time of year I won't need to wait for the INT-25 to 'warm up' (may need to 'cool down' - 97 here on Saturday) before listening. Should be plug-&-play.

Formerly YB-2 05-23-2022 02:43 PM

My INT-25 has disappeared into the clutches of Fedex and is now listed as "delayed".
Won't be surprised to find out it is now with Ivan's Bryston amp.