AudioAficionado.org

AudioAficionado.org (https://www.audioaficionado.org/index.php)
-   Shunyata Research (https://www.audioaficionado.org/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   Shunyata Research - New Website (https://www.audioaficionado.org/showthread.php?t=49959)

Masterlu 06-08-2021 06:05 PM

Shunyata Research - New Website

Shunyata has recently completed the largest overhaul to their website, both in content, graphics and photos in the companies history.

https://shunyata.com/

When time allows, please navigate to our site and let us know if you find anything that needs attention or is out of place. We are proud to share the About Us section because it provides details about our history and employees. We hope you find the new format and content informative and helpful.

tima 06-09-2021 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterlu (Post 1039623)
We are proud to share the
About Us section because it provides details about our history and employees. We hope you find the new format and content informative and helpful.

Very impressive. The company has achieved remarkable success through long hours, hard work and brains. I enjoyed the bios and larger pictures in the About section. Grant and I did prototype-testing back in the early 2000s before he was hired by Caelin so it was nice to see a write-up for him along with the recognition the company is giving to their employees. I have never met Richard or Hank but worked with them on several occasions - super professionals, they make it easy. Shunyata's customer service is a model for the industry.

SCAudiophile 06-09-2021 07:25 AM

Fantastic website design, flow and all new content. One of the best website user experience end results ever, in any market and the best I've seen in the audio world!

audioguy3107 06-09-2021 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCAudiophile (Post 1039651)
Fantastic website design, flow and all new content. One of the best website user experience end results ever, in any market and the best I've seen in the audio world!

I took a look at it last night as well, really nice site and well done. Check out the photos of the Shunyata team, if you mouse over the photos they change to another "casual" picture. Nice touch.

- Buck

Antonmb 06-09-2021 04:46 PM

Great site, very well done.

John49 06-11-2021 02:44 AM

Will this affect the UK site? Or is that a separate animal?

Puma Cat 06-11-2021 12:35 PM

The new site looks great. I was up in the area this week, exploring whether I wanted to move up here, and met up with Caelin, Richard, and Grant earlier this week. We got their new Wilson Sasha DAWs set up, and moved the big Thor's Hammer subs into the room, as well. They have one of my photos, printed at 4' x 6' on the wall in their new audio showroom, as well. :thumbsup:

I also met some of the great guys they have working on the shop floor, including Scotie, Chris, and Brandon, as well as their new social media manager, Lena, who's doing a fantastic job with their social media. What struck me most was the very welcoming and friendly "extended family" atmosphere and culture that Caelin and his leadership team has created and developed.

Also, some of the new product shots on the new website are mine, including the Everest, Alpha, and Sigma power distributors and the Omega XC photos. I shot these for them last year when they didn't have access to their regular product photographer when the Seattle area was in lockdown. They are also working with a new photographer, Jenny, who is doing great work for them. She shot all the nice portraits of the gang.

Great company and wonderful people.

Antonmb 06-11-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John49 (Post 1039723)
Will this affect the UK site? Or is that a separate animal?

If you are going to www.Shunyata.com and not some UK-specific url (e.g. “Shunyata.co.uk”), it’s the same site. I’m not aware that Shunyata has a UK-specific site.

John49 06-18-2021 05:49 AM

Shunyata Research - New Website

Post removed

Masterlu 06-18-2021 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puma Cat (Post 1039734)
The new site looks great. I was up in the area this week, exploring whether I wanted to move up here, and met up with Caelin, Richard, and Grant earlier this week. We got their new Wilson Sasha DAWs set up, and moved the big Thor's Hammer subs into the room, as well. They have one of my photos, printed at 4' x 6' on the wall in their new audio showroom, as well. :thumbsup:

I also met some of the great guys they have working on the shop floor, including Scotie, Chris, and Brandon, as well as their new social media manager, Lena, who's doing a fantastic job with their social media. What struck me most was the very welcoming and friendly "extended family" atmosphere and culture that Caelin and his leadership team has created and developed.

Also, some of the new product shots on the new website are mine, including the Everest, Alpha, and Sigma power distributors and the Omega XC photos. I shot these for them last year when they didn't have access to their regular product photographer when the Seattle area was in lockdown. They are also working with a new photographer, Jenny, who is doing great work for them. She shot all the nice portraits of the gang.

Great company and wonderful people.

Stephen… nicely done! :thumbsup: